More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hendrix653 Hendrix653

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Pussy upgrade

Samus was curious to see what this upgrade does. “I can always uninstall it if I don’t like it.” She thought to herself. Samus selected the upgrade and put the installed the module.

Samus felt a warm feeling in between her legs. Her hands clasped against her flat pussy as it started to swell. Her labia kept growing and growing. A massive camel toe is now showing in her suit. Samus states in amazement as her pussy grows fatter. Samus picks at her suit, since she has quite the front wedgie now. Oddly enough, her suit changed. It became crotchless. Her fat pussy was now out for the whole world to see.

“Oh my god!” She exclaimed looking down and feeling how big and sensitive her pussy is now. “It’s double the size of my fist.” She slaps it back and forth and watches it jiggle, but that feels borderline orgasmic for her now. Samus feels how wet she’s getting. She feels her pussy juice dripping down her leg. “Fuck I need to cum.”

Samus starts fingering herself and the pleasure is nothing like she’s felt before. She feels an orgasm build up and in seconds she erupts into an orgasm. Samus shocks herself when, for the first time, she squirts all over the place. Samus looks astounded at the mess she just made. She takes her fingers and decides to taste herself and falls in love with her own delicious pussy.

Samus now has an insatiable desire to cum over and over again. She wants to see if she can cum harder than she just did. She wants to experiment.

What does she do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)