More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 66 by zechs195 zechs195

What's next?

Punishment

Chelsea didn’t know the puddle was of her own making. She looked at the wet spot on the bed and the petgirl next to it and drew the only conclusion she thought possible, which was that Lucy wasn’t house-trained properly and was therefore the one who peed the bed. There was no maliciousness in this assumption, rather the understanding was that Lucy was an animal and the fault laid with her owner not her.

Chelsea reached the door and opened it for Becca, who had been knocking quite a bit. No one seemed to notice she had different clothes on, likely due to everyone involved being drunk.

“How’d it go?” Becca asked.

Chelsea barely remembered why she went in there and instead focused on what she did remember, “I think Lucy wet your bed...”

“What?” slurred Becca drunkenly.

“Don’t be mad. She wasn’t let out recently,” said Laurel, trying to make excuses for the petgirl she cared about so much.

The naked petgirl crawled towards the others as far as her leash would allow. Unable to speak and not wanting to embarrass Chelsea, Lucy thought she could handle being a scapegoat, especially since Chelsea almost certainly would be more embarrassed in front of Laurel than anyone else. Lucy looked at the way Chelsea looked at Laurel and felt stupid for not ever noticing the feelings she so clearly had.

Becca turned to Abigail who was laying on the floor half asleep, “Your stupid pet wet my bed!”

“Huh?” murmured Abigail.

“Lucy, peed on my bed and made a huge mess! What are you going to do about it?!”

Abigail looked at Lucy who averted her eyes.

“I can change your sheets if you want,” said Abigail in an annoyed tone.

“That’s not good enough!" Becca yelled, "It almost certainly soaked through to the mattress and now my bedroom will smell like pee!”

“What do you want then?” asked Abigail annoyed.

“Teach her a lesson, you’re not a very good owner if she’s not house-trained.”

“She’s house-trained!” yelled Abigail.

“Apparently not,” replied Becca.

Abigail and Becca stared at each other for a moment before Abigail rolled her eyes and walked over to her former sister. She grabbed her by the collar and pulled her back up onto the bed. Lucy looked up nervously trying to see what Abigail planned. Abigail Lucy’s head down into the stain on the mattress as Lucy yelped. The three other girls joined at the side of the bed. Chelsea looked concerned, Laurel horrified, and Becca very happy.

Lucy’s mouth and nose were pressed into pee that wasn’t even hers as a punishment for something she hadn’t done. Still, she was a pet who would never have a life of her own. She would be kept naked and collared for the rest of her life, so it didn’t even seem worth it to embarrass Chelsea with the truth, and she’d be punished anyway for speaking, that is if they even believed her.

“Don’t you think that’s enough?” asked Laurel.

Abigail shook her head and reached for a magazine. She rolled it up with one hand and then swatted Lucy fast and hard on the butt. Lucy kicked her legs and yelped while still face down in a mattress soaked with someone else’s pee. Becca smiled while Laurel and Chelsea winced in sympathy for the petgirl.

“Finally doing something? Teach this naughty pet a lesson,” said Becca.

Abigail rolled her eyes again and just went back to swatting Lucy.

“Bad girl!”

She swatted again just as hard and Lucy kicked her legs more.

“Bad girl!”

She swatted several more times in rapid succession as Lucy yelped. Laurel finally spoke up.

“You’re hurting her. She’s a good pet who made a tiny mistake. Just, leave her alone.”

Abigail just swatted again and Lucy yelped again. Laurel didn’t interfere but she had to look away. Lucy was wincing in pain and despite trying to accept being an animal was embarrassed to be treated in such a way in front of the others. She looked to her side and saw Chelsea just watching. Lucy stuck her hand out towards her and just pointed.

Chelsea wasn’t sure what was going on as she followed Lucy’s hand with her eyes until she was looking straight down at her shirt. She noticed her shirt had changed colors. Her mind drunkenly processed that information and realized her clothes had been changed. She didn’t remember that and that meant someone else had changed her. She followed that thought and knew that meant she needed to be changed. She realized that she may have been the one who wet the bed as another swat landed on the innocent Lucy’s behind.

Chelsea saw Laurel was upset about Lucy’s treatment, but also knew that admitting she wet herself would be embarrassing in front of her crush. She wondered if Laurel would have a better opinion of her for telling the truth and saving Lucy while also revealing she peed herself. Another swat landed and Chelsea had to make up her mind.

Does Chelsea tell the truth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)