More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

How will her clothes be relieved from her?

Protecting the World Order

She was coming up on a new world. She steered her Keyblade glider closer, keeping it steady.

This part always sent a slight thrill through her. She never knew what to expect on a new world; what little she could see from above was vague, meaning it was always a thrill to land and see what awaited her. The people she'd meet, the kind of world it would be...

Her glider slowed; she turned, beginning her descent. Slowly the world started to fade to white.

There was always a transition like this. Part of her duties as a Keyblade Wielder was protecting the World Order, ensuring the existence of other worlds wasn't confirmed to anyone present. If every time she arrived she streaked across the sky, that would do irreparable harm.

A tingling sensation started to spread through her body. Aqua gripped her glider a little tighter.

That was a familiar feeling too. Part of protecting the World Order was being sure to blend in, at least partially. There were worlds where animals were the dominant species, she remembered Eraqus showing her a lion pride ruled by someone called Mufasa; she couldn't appear human in a place like that.

Most of the time the shifts were more subtle, aesthetic things. Even so it was necessary. There was magic imbued in her glider that changed her automatically to blend in on whatever world she landed on. It had been a while since it had happened.

The last time had been with Eraqus, back when she'd been in training. The last time had been a water-world, she'd been introduced to a King Triton, a friend of Eraqus's, who'd explained some of the World Order. Obviously the spell had allowed her to breathe underwater, but more than that she'd ended up as a mermaid.

It had taken a while to get used to swimming around with the tail; it had taken even longer to get used to wearing nothing but a seashell bra.

Hopefully this world would be easier to adjust to than that. Aqua closed her eyes, feeling the world resolve around her-

And suddenly felt a slight chill. Even without opening her eyes, she was suddenly rather well aware that, for whatever reason, the spell had decided that protecting the World Order meant she had to wear rather less than she was used to.

Nervously, Master Aqua opened her eyes, taking in both the world she was in and her current state.

Where is Aqua?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)