More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Rowenar Rowenar

Where is Aqua?

Halloween Town... for now

She glanced down as she landed, and breathed a sigh of relief. Ok, no weird outfits, just a... strange appearance. She'd suddenly started looking almost ghoulish, skin paler, and by a glimpse of her hair in her peripheral that looked a little off too. Or that might just be that everything had taken on a yellowish tint; that was probably just her eyes though given how everything was affected.

Ok, so this place was... what, spooky?

Uncertainly Aqua walked on, idly navigating the landscape. It was strange, thinking about it; the land itself looked desolate and dead but trees still rose up out of it with little difficulty.

Huh, and strange trees. Aqua neared one, frowning; some kind of shape had been etched into the bark, like a tree. Tinsel strung across it, baubles and decorations and a star at the top. Huh. That was a weird adornment for a tree.

Looking around, she could see them on others.

She wandered curiously. There was an egg and a rabbit on that one, a set of candles on that one... It seemed like every tree had some kind of brightly coloured symbol on it, at odds with the look of most of this world.

"Hello there!"

Aqua whirled around, stumbling back before she could summon up her keyblade; a skeleton-looking figure had suddenly appeard behind her.

"I'm Jack-" he began, before she could get her balance.

She stumbled back into the nearest tree, surprise making her bump into it.

And then she felt it give way; her eyes widened as she quickly realised the symbols were doors, and her jumping had apparently opened one. She fell back into the tree and into a whirling void.

Behind her, the door shut.

Almost a minute later and Aqua sat up, breathless. She shook her head for a moment, disoriented. Ok, the yellow tint was gone, so whatever this place was it didn't seem to require she look spooky.

Weird. So this place seemed to connect to multiple lands, all with some kind of theme; the last place had been eerie things, this place seemed... she looked around. Some kind of garden by the look of it. A few bushes, a row of shrubs, a greenhouse over to one side; she couldn't see much from the floor.

She shifted; Aqua reached up to a nearby tree to pull herself up, idly noticing the pumpkin etched into the trunk of the one she'd just come from.

Then she noticed her arm. Her bare arm; toned, pale skin was suddenly in view, without any sight of what she usually wore there. Huh, was that part of the costume this world required? She-

"Ah!" Aqua jumped, gaze drifting down her arm, to her bare shoulder, and then suddenly to the rest of her. Hastily the Keyblade Master crossed her arms, pressing her legs together.

Forget just bare arms, where had all of her clothes gone?! Heat rushed to her cheeks as she nervously looked around; they hadn't fallen off. Was it just another spell, making her fit into... wherever this was?

"Hello there! Are you new?"

Aqua yelped at the sound of a voice; she span around, and darted to another tree, ducking behind it, tits pressing against the bark as only her flushed face peered out, blue hair contrasting against red skin. A nude blonde was facing her; she tilted her head, smiling welcomingly.

Aqua bit her lip, trying vainly to steady herself. What- how-

The other woman apparently didn't care that she was stark naked, just like Aqua. Aqua did her utmost to keep her gaze above shoulder level, cheeks warming.

Damn it, she was a Keyblade Master, hold it together.

"Wh-what is this place?" Aqua said.

"You don't know?" the woman said brightly. "World Naked Gardening Day Town. Only one day a year, we know, but we try to keep the spirit alive the rest of the time. Are you here to help us?"

Aqua whimpered; nervously she drew her arm up, wanting to have something over her boobs even if she was against a tree.

The feel of the air against her bare, toned ass made her squirm slightly. Ok, she knew there were all manner of worlds out there, but this place?! And why did she have to land here?! She swallowed.

"Do- do you need help?" Aqua said uncertainly.

Please say no, please say no.

"Oh, always," the woman said. "Got to keep the garden looking good. And there are some weird creatures that've been seen around the ivy, if you know how to deal with them."

Aqua whimpered. That sounded like Unversed, which made it her duty to get involved, just- She fidgeted awkwardly, bare feet crushing the grass under her.

Why did she have to end up here?

What does Aqua do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)