More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dickinhand dickinhand

Does she wake up and go back downstairs? Do you observe her at a bar? Do you trick her into a date?

Prologue: A first meeting!

Forward: I realize this story is old now, and predates smart phones even. For those that hate it, you don't have to read it. My ex-girlfriend was very hot, and sexy, and I enjoyed the “fall”, and I'm still a little obsessed as you can see. Since people have asked to see more of “before” and “after”, I wrote this a long time ago, and have edited and added. The ending is very much exaggerated, but the beginning is quite accurate, and the middle or “after” part occurred, though I didn't see it. Not much sex to start, sorry. I still like to remember and relive myself, and this following story is more a grounded tale that is realistic, compared to what's been done in past. I did add the sex. Yes. They did, however, converse just like this.

A Prologue

Your asshole friend meets your girlfriend:

As you approached the bar to meet your buddies, your new girlfriend was telling you not to worry. She could handle herself. You knew that Morgan could, as this was about your third of fourth month of dating. You met the skinny, young dark haired Morgan through a friend, who was into her friend. Your were a senior in college and Morgan was a freshman. The two of you hit it off. Morgan wasn't overly stunning, but she was cute, and had an infectious personality. She was social, and flirtatious, and fun. She was the quintessential girl next door. You were quite happy that a week ago you had taken your relationship to the “next” level, and were ready to start thinking seriously. No, it wasn't the best sexual experience, and it was rather awkward, but you certainly got to take her skinny young form in the nude, complete with those “amazing” legs, and perky tits.

She didn't look overly sexy tonight, as she had on a loose turquoise top, and knees length pleated skirt. She wore dark thick leggins, and some small black flat shoes. Her hair was back, held with a plastic headband, and her face was clear of make-up, save for some covering of a few zits here and there. She was cute though, much cuter than her friend Katie, a fat short girl from Morgan's work, and Meredith. Meredith was taller than both, but still overweight. You'd met her friends a few times, and knew Meredith would get pretty drunk. Morgan insisted having some “girls” with her to meet your friends. It wasn't the biggest step in a relationship, but she was meeting two of your closet friends from home. Bradley, your quite nerdy friend, who you hoped would at least say a few words. Then there was Bill, your older obnoxious friend, who was so drunk and unruly. You hoped he'd hone in on Meredith, and spend the night trying to get “blown”, but you had a fear he'd look at Morgan first. He'd been known to hit on your girlfriends, as if you weren't there. You told Morgan to be ready, though you just said he can be a little much when he's drunk.

You walked into the bar, and saw Bradley in the corner at a table with stools. He smiled, and you walked over. “This is Morgan,” you said, and she walked over and shook his hand

“You must be Bradley,” she beamed, always the social butterfly.

“WHOA!” You heard from near the bar. “Whose the babe!” The familiar voice of Bill came into your ears, and your heart sank instantly. He was stumbling with beers and already drunk.

“You must be Bill,” Morgan laughed, looking at her friends. She held out her hand to shake his hand, but before any of you could act, Bill was reaching his hands around her.

“Hey,” he muttered drunk, causing her to hold her head back and laugh. “who are you?” He was looking directly down her shirt the best he could. His hands wrapped around her waist, and he did a drunken little dance like he always did. He was all but sniffing her hair, and his hands snaked down her back and down her skirt, and you lost one momentarily as it snaked up her skirt. It was only a second, but it enraged you. He had done this before, and you were about to move in to stop, but Morgan pushed his hand down, until it came free of her skirt. She pushed back on him.

“I'm Morgan,” she again held her hand out, and Bill took it and kissed it. She actually laughed, and said “I've heard about you,” in a joking tone. She then brushed all of it off as if nothing, and introduced her friends. Bill kissed each hand and the girls did laugh.

They went to the bar, and Bill pulled you in. “Is that THE Morgan, hot as fuck, great legs.” He winked at you, “I just fingered her!” He blurted out, and you stood up from your stool with a red face. “I'm just kidding,” he patted your back. “Relax, I didn't do anything.”

Morgan came back, and everyone started drinking. Eventually, Bill went to the bathroom, and you quietly asked what he did to her, Morgan just said “relax”, as well, since he just cupped her butt. It wasn’t the first time some drunk guy did it, and wouldn't be the last. You felt better. But still mad.

It became apparent, that Bill's attentions were squarely on Morgan, but she seemed to roll with the punches, alternating between flirting and redirecting his inappropriate advances. Bradley even told you “Bill is gonna be Bill, you just got to ignore him,” and he was right, it only made it worse to start fights, or call attention. Soon you'd be kicked out and screaming at each other, and eventually rolling on the ground. You didn't want that, and certainly not in front of Morgan. Not that you thought you'd lose, but you didn't want to even risk that humiliation.

Morgan kept saying “she's fine”, and seemed to be laughing at his strange and inappropriate ways. You sighed and let it go, and tried to have fun. He was your friend, and you did want her to know and like him. You were talking with Katie who was going on about one of her classes. The bar was getting more crowded. Bradley was talking with Meredith, and Morgan was off to your right with Bill. You kept listening to their conversation.

Bill did his drunk dance trying to move closer. He thought that worked. “I'd eat you out all night,” you heard him say. Your anger rose in your stomach and went to your head.

But Morgan played flirtatious misdirection with him, which you'd seen her do with drink guys before. Sarcastically blowing him off without being mean. “RIGHT HERE!” She pointed to the ground. “I don't know about that! There's no room!”

Bill didn't pick up the sarcasm, and pointed to the table, while swinging his drunk hips. “How about up there!”

You nodded to Katie, trying to pretend to be focused. She was young and oblivious to the world, and self concerned like all freshman. You still listened to your buddy and Morgan. Your girlfriend looked at the table, “I don't know,” she said and sipped her drink. “I feel like that'd get messy, and people MIGHT not be cool with it,” she rubbed Bill's arm and went the bathroom.

Bill smiled, and came over and pounded his drink. Then he started in on Katie, which made you feel better. Morgan came back and you chatted now, and apologized for Bill, she said he's harmless and not to worry. Time went by and you all got to know each other. Katie asked what Bradley did, and he said he's in college for computers. She then asked Bill did for a living and he said he works part time and goes to school part time for school. He said he's “gonna get a better job” and move out of his parents soon. It's what he always said, and he rarely kept a job.

Morgan and her friends went out to smoke out on the deck, with the tables, and the small bamboo walls. You stayed inside talking sports with Bradley and Bill. You watched Bill leave, and saw him go the bathroom, feeling better. But then he came out and disappeared toward the deck. “Here we go,” you thought and told Bradley to get a round.

Your heart sank further, as Meredith and Katie walked past you and went to the bathroom. They hadn't seen you, and you crept outside, about one group of people from Morgan who was sitting, legs crossed, smoking, she handed one to Bill, while he stood up in front of her. You hesitated for a moment, letting your heart beat in your chest. It was an odd sensation, almost enjoyable, and something jumped slightly in your pants.

All you heard was Bill say, “I'm a leg man,” swaying drunkenly as he grabbed her knee. You stepped towards them, but again Morgan shut him down politely.

“I can tell,” she said, and pushed her skirt down, seeing you, and giving you the anxious eyes to come over and save her.

That was how the night kept going. It got pretty crowded, and eventually you noticed Bill was following Morgan everywhere, and you didn't like it, but she wasn't leading him on. He kept saying she's “all about him” to you with a sly smile, but you knew her ways. Polite, funny, flirty and cute. Never rude or mean, even when she probably should be. Besides, she wanted to get to know your friends.

At one point, somehow, you had to go get a round, and go to the bar, and left Bradley talking to Meredith, he seemed to hit it off with her. Katie and Morgan were in the corner, by the pool-tables. You were glad Katie was there. Not sure why though, were you afraid? No, you weren't. THAT would never happen. The thought momentarily jumped in your head, and you got that same odd heartbeat, groin twitch rewarding sensation that you brushed off.

You were at the bar longer than you wanted, and Katie had found some guy to talk to and followed him away. IT left Bill in the corner, literally cornering your girlfriend. He was whispering in her ear. She'd sip her drink and nod. You gave Bradley and Meredith their drinks, and crept close enough around the corner to hear. You wanted to catch Bill in the act, and confront him, you told yourself.

“You want to what?” You saw Morgan move her head towards him.

He said something and Morgan laughed. “Uh....don't you live at home with your parents!” She shook her head. “I don't think we should go back there.” She was being funny and polite, but he was clearly being a jerk. Bill whispered something else. Morgan's eyes went wide. “Ohhk....ohhk....but I don't think we should fuck in your yard either,” she held her palms out, “it's dirty outside you know!” He whispered something in her ear again. She nodded, “Ohhk....” she was going to turn him down again in “her' way, you could tell. “I don't think that would work, because he's there and Bradley's there.” Bill grabbed his crotch and said something again, which made Morgan's eyes go wide and she literally laughed and spit her drink. “Ok...we're not doing that...” she held out a finger. “First, I don't thing my legs BEND that way,” she then held out her thumb, “and two....right back to the first point, you live at home. Not having sex at your parents house.” She held her arm up. “Get an apartment, and get back to me.” She joked. It was a harmless joke, but Bill told you that the two of them were talking about fucking since that first time they met. Which, technically was true, even if not in the way Bill saw it.

She saw you and grabbed you to get a drink. She was laughing at least. “Bill has some very interesting things he'd like to do to me.” She told you, but then said don't worry about it. The night ended, and you and Morgan parted ways.

Bill tried to hug her close again, but she held a hand up and told him to “get home.” He promised to get an apartment. Then he asked you why you weren't taking Morgan home, and you said everyone had enough for the night. He said he'd “never let that” out of his sight.

Katie asked what he meant as they walked away. Morgan laughed. “Bill would like to fuck me in his parent's house, in the backyard, and what was it....” she had one more finger up!

“My car,” Bill winked to her.

Morgan laughed. “Yes, and his shitty old car, don't forget that.” You didn't think much of this, as it was Morgan's “way”.

Before the "Awakening of Morgan"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)