More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cantalope Cantalope

What is going on?

Probably nothing...right?

With a small start and a blush, Aster realized they had slipped closer together in the flower, they were almost touching nose-to-nose. Wrapping her friend in an embrace to diffuse the tension she quickly pushed back to arms length, ignoring the look of disappointment in her friends eyes.

"Miss me?" Aster chirped brightly.
Daisy shrugged jokingly, "Meh." Aster shoved her out of the flower and leapt after. They spiraled up to join the growing swarm of color above them.

After the usual cavorting and play the girls dispersed across the meadow to assess the damage done by winter, nothing like a little spring-cleaning to get the magic flowing. Or at least, that's what should have happened.

A disproportionately large group of tittering fairies were making their way over to the old oak where the Treemen lived and the rest settled down on the flowerbed chatting with a bizarre shyness Aster had never seen before. Daisy's eyes were flitting between Aster and the flowerbeds like she wanted to be tackled again.

"What's going on? We should be clearing the meadow! Where is everyone going?"

"The meadow will still be there tomorrow, why don't we just catch up first?"

Aster gave her friend an odd look, "Maybe because we've been sleeping for last three months and before that we saw each other every day?"

Daisy looked crestfallen but perked up when Maple flew by, moving to follow her down to her flower.

Follow Daisy? Go to the oak and try to get to the bottom of this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)