More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 301 by TheLeherengin TheLeherengin

I fought the Law...

Prison Riot

As the fight begins the Officer moves first, a secondary mechanical hand popping out of it's side which it uses to fan the hammer on it's six shooter as it's voice calls out, "Draw!" the shots fire at all three women, but the cloak turns the bullets away from Yulia making them miss and while Lri and Maple are hit the bullets are mostly stopped by the armor, still it packed quite a bit of impact. Maple picked up one of the bullets that hit her.

"Rubber," she notes just before the shooters on the upper walkway open fire, peppering the women with more rubber bullets. They all miss Yulia of course, but the other two are getting hit, "fuck... head for cover," Maple yells and runs towards the cells, tossing an EMP grenade ahead of her. There's a loud mechanical screech from inside the cell before Lri and Maple duck inside.

The Officer fires it's turret at Yulia and what comes out is a massive concussive blast, which of course misses Yulia and hits behind her, releasing a blast wave of concussive that luckily is far enough away not to reach her. Yulia responds by casting Undermine on The Officer at the same time as it suddenly lunges forward. It moves deceptively fast on it's treads and slams into her before she can dodge, carrying her forward and eventually slamming her against the wall of the prison making her cry out in pain. It then brings it's stun baton down on her slamming it into her helmet. The helmet takes the brunt of the impact and the suit disperses the stun, but it still dazes her. Still she manages to fire off a Lance which knocks the Officer away letting her escape. She drops an illusion and she and the illusion run in different directions.

The Officer seems uncertain, but then reloads it's six shooter and fires a shot at both the Illusion and Yulia, the Illusion of course simply takes the hit which passes right through, while the other misses Yulia, unfortunately revealing the real one to the Officer who then charges at her again and she barely dodges.

The shooters on the walkway jump down and begin to approach the cell Maple and Lri are holed up in. Each of them activating their own stun batons as they approach. Maple leans out and takes a shot at one, hitting it in the chest and it releases a mechanical screech before collapsing. She's aiming at another one when there's a sudden whirring as the cell reactivates, the EMP only shutting it off temporarily. Lri sees the cell door twitch and she tackles Maple, knocking Maple out of the cell just before the cell door slams shut trapping Lri inside.

Maple gets back up and glances at Lri in time to see mechanical tentacles lash out from the walls and grab around her limbs, yanking her away from the cell doors as more tentacles begin to tear her armor off starting with her helmet.

"Oh wow I got me a fishwife," a canned voice declares excitedly and Lri struggles as she yells to Maple.

"I'll be fine, help Yulia!" she says just before another tentacle plunges into her mouth making her as it begins to fuck her throat, making it visibly bulge. Maple continues to hesitate before one of the cops suddenly lunges in and strikes her in the side with its stun baton. The stun is dispersed and the armor takes most of the impact, but it still makes Maples ribs rattle from the hit and she quickly shoots the cop with her rifle killing it and she dodges an attack from the other one, knocking it away with her gun before blasting it.

She glances back at Lri one more time to see the tentacles have fully stripped her armor and are tearing open the crotch and chest of her suit. She sees a thick tentacle plunge into Lri's cunt just before she turns away to go help Yulia.

Yulia is panting, she's exhausted, she managed to fire off a Blizzard and destroy some of the cameras, the combined effect is that the Officer is a bit more blind and the illusion is more effective, but not much more and Yulia is running out of Mana. "Found you!" the voice yells as the Officer emerges out of the blizzard and rams towards her. She's too tired to dodge and just braces herself for impact, but it never comes as Maple tosses an EMP that stops it in it's tracks, "Tarnations!" it screams as it's recovering from being stunned. It's turret turns towards Maple and hits her, knocking her on her ass, but her suit protects her. However as it turns it's attention back to Yulia it finds Yulia has moved to be out of it's direct path forcing it to try and turn to follow her, it's turret starting to turn after her as well. It learned earlier that if it fired near, but not at her, the cloak didn't activate and it could still hit her with the blast wave, however Yulia gets off a number of shots on it as it struggles to turn to her and when Maple gets back up and begins firing as well, it struggles to focus on either of them as they continue to shoot it. It took some time, but soon the plasma begins to eat through it's extra armour and eventually reaches inside to the more electronic parts.

"You damn outlaws..." it mutters as it stops moving and soon dies.

Once it's done Maple and Yulia go to check on Lri. Her armor is tossed haphazardly around the cell and she's completely nude save for a few tattered remains of her suit clinging to her form. Her legs are coiled in tentacles forcing her into a kneeling position, her arms pulled behind her back and forcing her to push her chest out, the tentacle in her throat and cunt continue to fuck her hard, both visibly causing bulges in her stomach and throat. A smaller tentacle is pushed into her anus and worming it's way into her intestines as two suction cupped tentacles are attached to her breasts while two other tentacles are wrapped around the base of each breast, squeezing them in a movement reminiscent of Milking. Her eyes are closed and there's drool leaking out of her mouth around the tentacle still filling it. Maple and Yulia carefully shoot the tentacles to free her and then drag her out of the Cell, the Cell is still active, but doesn't seem to be getting any more commands and so doesn't attempt to stop them. Maple grabs the pieces of Lri's armor as Yulia heals her and removes the tentacles from inside and on her.

"She'll likely be insensate for a bit, but she should be fine," Maple says as Yulia casts repair on her suit once all the tentacles are removed. They then decide to leave her for the moment to rest as they move on to the next part of the prison which turns out to be the Cells proper. Each cell is filled with Iralian Citizens, all of them beastkin and all of them naked and covered in stasis gel, there's no sign of Del, but they do find Cherchiel, Lemiel and Isalia, but no Goma.

They release their party members and they seem confused, but otherwise okay. Yulia and Cherchiel immediately embrace, "I missed you!" Yulia cries out, hugging her tightly. Cherchiel hugs her back.

"It hasn't been very long for me, has it been that long for you?" she asks sounding concerned.

"It's been about a day I think... time is weird here, but I was just... so worried about you," Yulia answers. Cherchiel hesitates and then slips off Yulia's mask to kiss her lips and the two share a passionate kiss.

"Where's Goma?" Isalia asks.

"I don't know. She's not here. We'll find her though," Maple answers.

Lemiel has just been quiet during all of this and Yulia breaks the kiss with Cherchiel to take a breath and notices Lemiel, "something wrong?" she asks.

"I still can't hear the other angels or the voice of the One True God... I can feel a weight inside of me and it's cutting off access to my powers," she admits. The others grow solemn.

"Y... Yeah I can still feel it too. When that creature, the Manager got us, it... put something inside of us, deep inside," Isalia admits and Cherchiel nods.

"Something inside you..." Maple says and she looks nervous, "I've been feeling a weight in my stomach as well, but I thought it was just concern for my brother, it's something real, physical?" she asks and Cherchiel nods.

"Yeah. We should figure out how to get rid of it, we don't know what it is or what it can do," she suggests.

"Perhaps, though... The one in me doesn't seem to have caused any issues so far and we're right here," Maple says and points to a door, that reads "Directive central command,"

"I don't know if we're ready to take on the Directive like this," Yulia says.

"we might not get another chance though," Maple suggests and everyone looks uneasy.

Decisive Event: The Cells

Difficulty: 10

Deciding to willingly enter the Cells +20

Grasping Tentacles +5

EMP-ing the Cells -10

Final Difficulty: 25

Yulia's Roll: 13

Result: Failure. Lri is trapped, stripped and pacified.

Combat: The Officer

Difficulty: 20

Immunity to physical damage +10

Quickdraw +5

Intelligent +10

Enhanced Armour +10

Immunity to Fire and Ice +10

numbers +4

Turret +5

Rubber Bullets +3

Stun Baton +5

Ramming Speed +5

The Cells +10

Undermine -10

Blizzard -10

Lance -12

Illusion -10

Plasma Rifle -30

EMP Grenades -10

Final Difficulty: 5

Yulia's Roll: 15

Result: Success

(Health: 100%

Mana: 100%

Inventory: 10 EMP grenades, 1 healing kits, 1 sewing kit, 8 days worth of rations, 3 two liter water jug, 1 health potion, 4 mana potions, 6 vials of Semen, Quiver, 1 sack of cooking ingredients (Apples), Ash's Quiver, Smithing Ingredients (3 steel ingots), 1 sack of cooking ingredients (Vegetables), Grenade Launcher, Grenade Bandolier with 0 grenades, Smithing Ingredients (1 silver ingot), twenty feet of Spidersilk rope, 1 sack of Cooking Ingredients (Fish), an Onahole, a shard of Illustone, Gloves of Harvest (-3, heal for all damage dealt), modest two piece swimsuit, Binding Bandages, golden bangles, silk gloves, Siren Queen's black heavy armor, black bikini bottoms, Smithing Ingredients (10 metal plates).

Yulia's Equipment: Simple black one piece swimsuit(currently removed). Ceramic Beaked Mask (currently Removed), Reinforced Monastic Scapular (currently removed), standard bra (currently removed), Standard Panties (currently removed), Ornate Rapier (-3), Silver Staff (-2 added to the effect of all spells), A tarnished Silver Ring of clear mind (warded against demons and angels, can bind a Demon or Angel), Cloak of Turbulent Waves (immunity to ranged attacks and offensive magic), Demon Horn Hairband (-2 to all ice magic, currently removed), tech armor, tech bodysuit (Core upgrade: speed, Special Upgrade: Light Module, Arcane Flux), plasma rifle (-10), Veil of Hidden Depths, fishbowl of Illusions.

Spells known: Great Heal (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Great Cure (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Energize (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Icicle (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Masterful Unlock (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

Repair (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 5%-20% depending on factors, Cost currently halved rounded down: 2%-10%)

Undermine (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Life Drain (lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 2% per 1% Health healed, Cost currently halved rounded down: 1% per 1% Health healed)

Blizzard (Mastered, cost: 5%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 2%)

Lightning Strike (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Identify (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

Fireball (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Lance (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Cloak (Lvl 1, mastered, cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

God's Light: (Mastered, cost: none. Passive ability. Fully heals mana and health outside of combat)

Fetish: Bondage Rank: 3, Masochism Rank: 3, Lesbian rank: 3, Submission Rank: 3, Incubating Rank: 1, Large Insertions Rank: 2, Degradation Rank: 2, Exhibition Rank: 1, Anal Rank: 2.

Status Effect: Permanent increase to physical attribute. Combat level raised to medium

Atrophied: Permanent Decrease to Physical Attribute. Combat Level lowered to weak. (Countered previous Permanent Increase)

Faithless: Yulia gains no effect from support spells cast on her, but offensive spells cast by her double in effectiveness. Lasts until faith is restored or replaced.

Psychosexual Break: In order to deal with her trauma, Yulia has begun to subconsciously fetishize her experiences.

Deflowered: Virginity Lost, sexual experience changed to: Inexperienced, non-virgin.

Companion: Cherchiel, Goma, Martin, Isalia, Lri, Lemiel, Maple.

Cherchiel Health: 10%

Cherchiel Mana: 0%

Cherchiel Equipment: Ultra Durable Spear( -5, -10 with Boar Mask), Ultra Durable Shield (-5, -10 with Boar Mask), Staff (-1), God's Favour (Halo. Prevent one time), Bikini(currently removed).

Cherchiel Status Effect: Divine Grace. Combat Level raised to High

Goma Health: 10%

Goma Mana: 60%

Goma Equipment: Ritual Knife of Escaping Threads (-1, -3 with boar mask, automatic -5 when being used against tentacles, webs or other binding methods), Hunting Horn (-2 for each ally affected), Reinforced and Nethicite Augmented Thick Hide Outfit (Negate most physical damage,), Swim Trunks (currently removed), tentacle dagger (-3), Scepter of Still Waters.

Goma spells known: Heal (Mastered, 15%), Puppet (Mastered, 10% per active command)

Goma Status Effect: Atrophied: Permanent Decrease to Physical Attribute. Combat Level lowered to weak.

Isalia Health: 10%

Isalia Mana: 0%

Isalia Equipment: Isalia's Sword (-3), Masterwork Trident (-3)(Unequipped), Isalia's Shield (-3), One Piece Swimsuit (Currently removed).

Isalia spells known: Life Drain (lvl 1, Unmastered, cost: 5% per 1% Health healed)

Isalia Fetish: Submission Rank: 1, Domination Rank: 1.

Isalia Status Effect:

Lri Health: 80% (Rough tentacle sex)

Lri Mana: 0% (Brought to 0 mana due to tentacle gang bang)

Lri Equipment: Twin Daggers (-3), black swimsuit (currently removed), Blood drinker, tech armor, tech suit (Core upgrade: speed), plasma rifle (-10), 3 EMP grenades.

Lri Status Effect:

Lemiel Health: 10%

Lemiel Mana: 0%

Lemiel Equipment: Angelic Visor, twin magic blades (Summoned, -10, take 5% mana to summon)

Lemiel Spells Known: Angelic Rays (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 20%), Heavenly Soothing (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 25%), Retribution (Lvl 1, Unmastered, cost: 100%, unusable, triggers automatically at 0% hp if Lemiel has enough Mana to trigger it), The One True God's Judgment (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 100%), God's Light (Mastered, cost: none. Passive ability. Fully heals mana and health outside of combat)

Lemiel Status Effect: Divine Grace. Combat level raised to high.

Maple Health: 100%

Maple Mana: 100%

Maple Equipment: Tech armor, tech suit (Core upgrade: Speed, special upgrade: Conversion), plasma rifle (-10).

https://forum.chyoa.com/threads/the-tower-of-voices-voting-thread.3460/ )

and I won.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)