More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 300 by TheLeherengin TheLeherengin

Now it's time for the prison break

The Officer

Yulia casts heal on Lri and Lri sighs, "thanks," she says and Yulia nods in response as the three women head back to the prison entrance. Steeling themselves they head inside.

Inside the place is just as imposing and ominous as outside. Drab gun metal grey walls in every direction and multiple cameras that noticeably focus in on the women as they walk. The front entrance has a guard station, but it's unmanned and the three pass it with no issue. On the other side they find themselves in Cellblock A, a two story open area, with cells lining the walls, stairs running up to catwalks on the second floor where there are also more cells and a large wide path down the middle to a door that leads to the rest of the prison. The cells here are empty and Yulia glances around furtively, something feels wrong.

A loud noise starts up and then a voice speaks, it has a deep rumbling voice with a pronounced drawl, "well well... seems the outlaws have come to me. Here I was thinking I'd have to go out and get them," the voice says and suddenly from the empty cells comes tinny sounded robotic voices of inmates hollering and jeering.

"New Meat!" one of the empty cells screams.

"I want the small one!" another yells.

"Let me make the kitty purr!" another adds and then the doors at the end of the hall open and the Officer enters.

The Officer is a large rectangular hunk of reinforced metal on tank treads. There's a door on it's front that is currently closed and it has two mechanical arms coming off both sides, it also has a turret mounted on top of it. As it comes out it stops and points with a mechanical arm at each of the women in turn, "Bang... Bang... Bang," the rumbling voice speaks. Slots in its sides open up and emit a stun baton which one arm grabs and the other slot emits a six shot revolver which the other arm grabs.

As the group readies for a fight they hear footsteps as three more robots, each a vaguely humanoid mannequin shape wearing police uniforms appear on the upper level, each of them carrying rifles and taking up positions on the upper walkways.

"You ready to come quietly?" the deep voice asks as the Officer spins the revolver dexterously in it's mechanical hand.

Yulia casts identify on the Officer.

"The Officer, created to hunt down criminal elements in the city, it has a squad of police drones under it's control, reinforced metal to make it more durable than most other machines, complete control over the prison, most notably the Cells. It also uses a mixture of stun weaponry and non-lethal projectiles to defeat it's foes at which point it places them in the holding cell in the front of its body where they will be pacified until they can be properly placed in a cell. It is immune to physical damage and resistant to hot and cold, gaining a supercharge from electricity," the identify returns.

"Something about the way the spell said it controls the cells, bothers me..." Yulia mutters as she finishes repeating the result to Maple and Lri, "be careful of the cells around us, I think there might be some kind of trick," she says and the other two nod.

"Alright let's do this and rescue our friends," Yulia says.

(Health: 100%

Mana: 100%

Inventory: 10 EMP grenades, 1 healing kits, 1 sewing kit, 8 days worth of rations, 3 two liter water jug, 1 health potion, 4 mana potions, 6 vials of Semen, Quiver, 1 sack of cooking ingredients (Apples), Ash's Quiver, Smithing Ingredients (3 steel ingots), 1 sack of cooking ingredients (Vegetables), Grenade Launcher, Grenade Bandolier with 0 grenades, Smithing Ingredients (1 silver ingot), twenty feet of Spidersilk rope, 1 sack of Cooking Ingredients (Fish), an Onahole, a shard of Illustone, Gloves of Harvest (-3, heal for all damage dealt), modest two piece swimsuit, Binding Bandages, golden bangles, silk gloves, Siren Queen's black heavy armor, black bikini bottoms, Smithing Ingredients (10 metal plates).

Yulia's Equipment: Simple black one piece swimsuit(currently removed). Ceramic Beaked Mask (currently Removed), Reinforced Monastic Scapular (currently removed), standard bra (currently removed), Standard Panties (currently removed), Ornate Rapier (-3), Silver Staff (-2 added to the effect of all spells), A tarnished Silver Ring of clear mind (warded against demons and angels, can bind a Demon or Angel), Cloak of Turbulent Waves (immunity to ranged attacks and offensive magic), Demon Horn Hairband (-2 to all ice magic, currently removed), tech armor, tech bodysuit (Core upgrade: speed, Special Upgrade: Light Module, Arcane Flux), plasma rifle (-10), Veil of Hidden Depths, fishbowl of Illusions.

Spells known: Great Heal (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Great Cure (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Energize (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Icicle (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Masterful Unlock (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

Repair (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 5%-20% depending on factors, Cost currently halved rounded down: 2%-10%)

Undermine (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 25%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 12%)

Life Drain (lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 2% per 1% Health healed, Cost currently halved rounded down: 1% per 1% Health healed)

Blizzard (Mastered, cost: 5%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 2%)

Lightning Strike (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Identify (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

Fireball (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Lance (Lvl 1, mastered, Cost: 15%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 7%)

Cloak (Lvl 1, mastered, cost: 10%, Cost currently halved rounded down: 5%)

God's Light: (Mastered, cost: none. Passive ability. Fully heals mana and health outside of combat)

Fetish: Bondage Rank: 3, Masochism Rank: 3, Lesbian rank: 3, Submission Rank: 3, Incubating Rank: 1, Large Insertions Rank: 2, Degradation Rank: 2, Exhibition Rank: 1, Anal Rank: 2.

Status Effect: Permanent increase to physical attribute. Combat level raised to medium

Atrophied: Permanent Decrease to Physical Attribute. Combat Level lowered to weak. (Countered previous Permanent Increase)

Faithless: Yulia gains no effect from support spells cast on her, but offensive spells cast by her double in effectiveness. Lasts until faith is restored or replaced.

Psychosexual Break: In order to deal with her trauma, Yulia has begun to subconsciously fetishize her experiences.

Deflowered: Virginity Lost, sexual experience changed to: Inexperienced, non-virgin.

Companion: Cherchiel, Goma, Martin, Isalia, Lri, Lemiel, Maple.

Cherchiel Health: 0%

Cherchiel Mana: 0%

Cherchiel Equipment: Ultra Durable Spear( -5, -10 with Boar Mask), Ultra Durable Shield (-5, -10 with Boar Mask), Staff (-1), God's Favour (Halo. Prevent one time), Bikini(currently removed).

Cherchiel Status Effect: Divine Grace. Combat Level raised to High

Goma Health: 10%

Goma Mana: 60%

Goma Equipment: Ritual Knife of Escaping Threads (-1, -3 with boar mask, automatic -5 when being used against tentacles, webs or other binding methods), Hunting Horn (-2 for each ally affected), Reinforced and Nethicite Augmented Thick Hide Outfit (Negate most physical damage,), Swim Trunks (currently removed), tentacle dagger (-3), Scepter of Still Waters.

Goma spells known: Heal (Mastered, 15%), Puppet (Mastered, 10% per active command)

Goma Status Effect: Atrophied: Permanent Decrease to Physical Attribute. Combat Level lowered to weak.

Isalia Health: 0%

Isalia Mana: 0%

Isalia Equipment: Isalia's Sword (-3), Masterwork Trident (-3)(Unequipped), Isalia's Shield (-3), One Piece Swimsuit (Currently removed).

Isalia spells known: Life Drain (lvl 1, Unmastered, cost: 5% per 1% Health healed)

Isalia Fetish: Submission Rank: 1, Domination Rank: 1.

Isalia Status Effect:

Lri Health: 100%

Lri Mana: 40%

Lri Equipment: Twin Daggers (-3), black swimsuit (currently removed), Blood drinker, tech armor, tech suit (Core upgrade: speed), plasma rifle (-10), 3 EMP grenades.

Lri Status Effect:

Lemiel Health: 0%

Lemiel Mana: 0%

Lemiel Equipment: Angelic Visor, twin magic blades (Summoned, -10, take 5% mana to summon)

Lemiel Spells Known: Angelic Rays (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 20%), Heavenly Soothing (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 25%), Retribution (Lvl 1, Unmastered, cost: 100%, unusable, triggers automatically at 0% hp if Lemiel has enough Mana to trigger it), The One True God's Judgment (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 100%), God's Light (Mastered, cost: none. Passive ability. Fully heals mana and health outside of combat)

Lemiel Status Effect: Divine Grace. Combat level raised to high.

Maple Health: 100%

Maple Mana: 100%

Maple Equipment: Tech armor, tech suit (Core upgrade: Speed, special upgrade: Conversion), plasma rifle (-10), 2 EMP grenades (-10 against machines, -2 against organics)

https://forum.chyoa.com/threads/the-tower-of-voices-voting-thread.3460/ )

I fought the Law...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)