More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MandySomebody MandySomebody

Release in her mouth or on her face?

Principal Fulton Lets Her Wear It.

Principal Fulton thrusts harder into Mary's face, letting instinct take over as she moans and he feels his climax fast approaching.

He watches his cock slide in and out of her wet, red lips. The inside of her mouth is hot and tight as she sucks and swallows around him desperately.

He suddenly pulls his engorged penis out of her mouth as he feels an orgasm fast approach. He grunts as white spurts of semen flow out of his head and onto Mary's face, covering her lips and nose, getting in her hair. She closes her eyes and smiles with her tongue out as she is covered in his cum. She licks up what she can from her lips and gingerly pokes at her hair where some had landed in stripes.

"Go get yourself cleaned up," Principal Fulton commands and she quickly picks herself up from the desk she was just pounded into by Roger, who pants on the chair behind her. He slaps her ass as she tries to pull up her blouse.

She is pulling on the edge of her skirt as she walks out the door, trying to pull the short, tight fabric down to cover herself. Principal Fulton watches the cum and Mary's own bodily fluids drip down the insides of her thighs as she waddles out of his office.

Why Is Roger Here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)