More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The Archmaester The Archmaester

Who is it?

Princess Rhaenys

"Hey, little brother. May I come in?" Rhaenys asked despite already locking the door as she stepped inside. It has been several days in a row that she appeared at the King's bedchambers, wearing nothing but a loose and revealing red silk robe. The very same robe that Aegon nearly tore apart in his lust-fuelled urgency when she came begging for his cock on the night of their father's funeral.

"Rhae, you should really sto..." Aegon tried to protest but Rhaenys locked her soft lips to his and his feeble protests faded away. Their illicit affair had began when they were both teenagers but they always had to hide their love out of fear of their father's wrath. As Aegon stripped his sister and groped her ample breasts, he reminded himself that Rhaenys was merely using him to cope with her grief, that she would never ever be truly capable of loving only one man. But everytime his beautiful sister opened her legs for him, he would revert back into the naïve 13 year old lovesick virgin that she deflowered on his nameday and he prayed to all the Gods that she felt the same way as he did.

"Ohhh... Gods..." Aegon lost the ability to speak as Rhaenys sank on her knees and unlaced his breeches before proceeding to give him the best blowjob of his young life. His cock was barely out of his pants when Rhaenys began suck it with an expertise that Aegon was too afraid to question were she had learned. Her soft lips, dexterous tongue and expertise technique brought Aegon to the brink of release within mere minutes. Sensing that Aegon's control was beginning to falter, Rhaenys pulled his cock out of her mouth and guided him to his four-poster bed, still without saying a word.

Aegon looked on in awe as his goddess of a sister forcefully pushed him onto the bed before moaning loudly as she impaled herself upon his 8 and a half inch cock. Aegon had never seen a more beautiful sight than the one before him as Rhaenys began to rock above him. Rhaenys' face was contorted in sheer pleasure, her cheeks flushed pink in arousal as her long silky brown hair cascaded down her tan body to partially hide her well-endowed pear-shaped breasts from her brother's gaze. Aegon was more than happy to merely lay back and let his experienced sister do all the work. Rhaenys was more viper than dragon in more than just appearance. She inherited her mother's fiery personality and nearly insatiable lust. Despite claiming his virginity on his 13th nameday, Aegon knew that he was not Rhaenys' first lover nor would he be her last.

Keeping one hand on her narrow waist so as to guide her wild and erratic movements, Aegon reached up with his free hand and cupped her soft breast, which were bouncing mere inches in front of his face. Rhaenys would emit the sweetest moans whenever Aegon would play and twist her diamond-hard nipples.

"Ohhh... Fuck yes... Egg... Keep doing that!" Rhaenys' passionate pleas were music to Aegon's ears and never one to disappoint a fair maiden, he continued his on Rhaenys' tender breast as he begun to pick up the pace and thrust up into her sopping pussy. Aegon was now familiar with Rhaenys' body and knew all of her sweet spot and weaknesses. He replaced his fingers on her breast with his mouth and his expert tongue sent shivers down his sister's back.

With both hands now free, Aegon grabbed her round bouncing ass cheeks, to reach even deeper into Rhaenys' cunt as he pushed her further upon his impressive length. He could feel the tension building in his balls and judging by how his older sister was spasming uncontrollably above him, he knew that her orgasm was not far away.

Time seemed to stopped as Aegon looked up into Rhaenys' hazel brown eyes as they both chased their mutual orgasm simultaneously. Her body locked up and her pussy squeezed his pistoning cock in a grip as she orgasm upon her younger brother's cock. They stared into each others eyes as Aegon followed his sister over the edge and released his virile semen into the warm, wet and fertile love canal of his older sister. Copious amounts of incestuous seed filled Rhaenys to the brim until it began to seep out of where she and her brother were joined.

"So.... Have you finally made up your mind yet?" Rhaenys panted as she collapsed atop of her brother, his softening cock still buried in her moist quim.

"About what?" Aegon asked breathlessly as he pulled out of his sister's pussy and a river of cum began to ooze out.

"A little bird told me that the Small Council is urging you to settle down." Rhaenys said as she struggled to catch her breath. Aegon frowned as he realised that his sister may have even more spies in her employ as he does. Or she could have heard it from anyone of her many lovers, especially Prince Oberyn.

"If I become your queen, you wouldn't have to keep our affair a secret and..." Rhaenys looked down at the river of white than was freely flowing out the well-fucked hole between her legs. "And I wouldn't have to keep drinking moontea."

"Is that what this is?" Aegon asked suspiciously. His sister have never shown any interests in being queen, until today. "You're trying to seduce me into making you the queen?"

"What if I am?" Rhaenys said with a sexy smile that never failed to melt the young king's heart. As Rhaenys pulled Aegon into a lustfull kiss, the young king could feel his cock become engorged with blood and as he kissed his sister with renewed passion. He moved atop of her as he prepared to fuck her even harder, no longer caring who in the castle could hear their passionate screams echoing all throughout the night.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)