More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

Stories

Prince turned into a Princess.

"What do you mean i have to wear women's clothes!? I wont do it" You protest against Naomi, who has you sitting close to her.

"My prince, you lost a bet and you have to accept the consequences!"

You nod defeatedly, accepting her reason and knowing she can make you do what she wants, you accept your future of being shamed.

Naomi helps you put on clothes fitting for a lady. When she does, you look completely different, your skin glowing with health and vigour. Even your hair has changed color. It's short and curly now, and Naomi's magic has made it so it will glow whenever you use it.

"Perfect!" she cries happily.

You blush. You are a man yet you are dressed like a woman.

"Where did you get these?" you ask, looking down at the black silk gown with its sheer white bodice and matching silk stockings.

"One of my friends," she smirks. "They were very helpful."

Then she stands, grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the door. "Come, dear, let's greet our guests," she purrs. She opens the door, letting it swing gently, revealing you standing just outside the room.

Standing before you, with their backs turned and facing away from you, are two young women clad in red robes, each holding a bouquet of pink roses. Your heart skips a beat, and it takes everything you have within you to remain still. You realise that you've never seen anyone quite like the women before. Each of them is strikingly beautiful.

As soon as the young ladies turn around, they smile sweetly at you. “Hello Prince Thomas,” one of them greets pleasantly.

“Princess Margaret of Aragon and Princess Alicia,” you reply to both of them formally.

“It is such a pleasure to finally meet you,” she replies.

Princess Alicia says, looking amused. “Indeed, but why are you wearing such clothing, my prince? I am not saying you don't look good though" She says sweetly, as she gently pulls you between them and touches you.

You blush profusely when she squeezes your ass cheek. “Are those panties? They are so lovely…” she purrs suggestively.

Her fingertips trace your inner thigh and she begins rubbing your skin.

"Princess Alicia" You protest gently. "Please... you are doing far too much…"

Princess Margaret, who seems to be the more reserved of the two, reaches out to stroke your cheeks. “It's alright, darling. We'll stop if you want us to.”

Princess Alicia, on the other hand, grins widely at you. “But you looked so sexy, my prince!” she gushes, biting on her bottom lip seductively.

You shake your head slowly. “You mustn't tease me like this,” you plead softly.

They both nod understandingly and Princess Margaret steps away, letting Princess Alicia take her place.

When Princess Alicia comes closer, you notice the scent of rose perfume surrounding her, causing goosebumps to appear on your arms. She wraps her arm gently around your waist and then bends down to speak into your ear.

“You look so sexy in women's clothing...” She giggles. “And so beautiful...” She strokes your hair tenderly. Her lips brush lightly along the sensitive skin at the base of your neck. You close your eyes, moaning slightly.

“My goodness,” Princess Alicia moans. “You have such a nice voice, don’t you?” She presses a kiss to the back of your neck.

You feel another hand grip your hip tightly, while the other snakes around your stomach to caress your breast.

“I can hear you moaning,” Princess Margaret murmurs. “Can we help you with that?”

You whimper quietly and try to pull away from their embrace. But they only tighten their hold, trapping you further between them. “Let go,” you whisper, your voice trembling.

“We’ve already said no to you, my prince. Now, it’s time for a little persuasion.” Princess Margaret whispers lowly.

Before you can object again, you feel a hand slip up your skirt, squeezing your buttocks.

"aha" you moan in a feminine tone, causing both of them to chuckle and press harder against you.

"Now, we're really getting naughty..." Princess Margaret whispers seductively.

"I'm sure we can convince him to do whatever we want, my princess." Princess Alicia continues.

Your eyes widen and you begin struggling, trying your best to pry the two Princesses off of you, but to no avail. The princess's hands continue to wander along your flesh, pressing themselves firmly against your sides and breasts.

"How do you have breasts, when you are not a woman?" Princess Margaret asks curiously, cupping them in her hands, gently massaging the soft, warm flesh of your breasts.

"A witch used her magic on me" You explain softly, unable to resist the temptation of having their hands touching you, playing with you.

"Ah" is all Princess Margaret says as she continues to play with your breasts.

"Shall we show the poor boy how we will persuade him to give us everything we want? Shall we?” Princess Alicia murmurs, pressing her hands against your belly, feeling the growing bulge.

“Yes,” Princess Margaret nods. She smiles at you slyly, “Let us show the young prince the wonders that love can bring.”

She pushes you forwards into a sitting position on the large, soft sofa that faces the fireplace in front of the huge window.

Both of them lean forward until their breasts touch yours, making your body quiver.

"Let me help you out of those garments, my prince," Princess Alicia whispers, her fingers sliding over your collarbone until she reaches the top button of the dress. Then she undoes it and slips it carefully free from the corset. She lifts the shirt over your head and throws it onto the floor.

The Princess's touch leaves a trail of fire where it passes over your body. You shudder.

"What an enchanting figure you have, my dear Prince," Princess Margaret coos. She leans forward, running her hand up your chest until she reaches your shoulders, then cups your cheeks, turning you so that you are facing her. "You have such pretty breasts, my prince. So round and full, and perfectly shaped.”

Princess Alicia hums appreciatively. “You have quite the chest for a man...”

You flush, averting your gaze.

“What shall we do with you, my prince? Even if you are a man, you look so good as a woman..." Princess Margaret runs her hand through your hair. "And your body... it makes men think about things that shouldn't be thought about."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)