More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by cloud8745 cloud8745

Thinking time! Does Shuichi last long enough to pull out?

Just barely!

Despite the temptation, Shuichi held himself back until he finally felt her folds stop moving, at which point he pulled his cock out and rubbed it in between her smooth thighs. It only took him a few thrusts before he finally came too, spraying rope after rope of this thick jizz all over Komaru’s stomach, creating a spider’s web of white goo.

“That was… wow… I can’t believe… I’m going to get paid for that,” Komaru lied on her back, panting as she stared at the ceiling before she eventually noticed the warm wet feeling on her stomach. “Hm? Ew, it’s everywhere! And there’s so much of it!” Komaru picked up some of Shuichi’s semen and rubbed it curiously between her fingers.

“Yeah, but when you’re not on birth control that’s better than it being deep inside you. Plus, most guys love it when they see you painted whiter than a piano’s ivories, so that’s another good benefit of the pull-out method.” Kae took out some tissues and wiped both Komaru’s stomach and Shuichi’s dick clean. “You did fantastic, by the way, Komaru! Not only were you brave enough to have sex with him, but you were able to make him feel so good! You’re already growing into a wonderful escort!”

“Please… you’re just saying that…” Komaru said with a blush.

“No I’m not! I really mean it~” Kae leaned down and began to plant kisses all over Komaru’s face, causing the brunette to break out into a giggle.

“Alright, alright, fine, I believe you!” Komaru relented, pushing Kae away. “So, what happens next? Is the lesson over yet?”

“Of course not! We’re just getting started!” Kae replied as she preemptively handed Shuichi another green pill. “We still have about eight more positions to try, and those are just the basic ones. The rest aren’t very common, though, so I think just nine positions will be good enough to start out with.”

“Nine positions!?” Komaru gasped. “I’m feeling sore already…”

“Don’t worry, your body will get used to it. I’ll let you settle for a demonstration if you need some time to rest, though.” Kae gave Shuichi a wink as she pulled off the rest of her clothes and got down onto her hands and knees, revealing her bare ass and pussy to him. Shuich took the hint and got behind her, sliding his newly revived dick into her dripping snatch while Komaru watched right next to them.

“Aaaaaah, that’s it… I’ve missed having your baton inside me~” Kae cooed as her folds welcomed Shuichi back into the woman that took his virginity. The office boy only waited a moment to adjust before starting to move, sending Kae’s juices dripping down onto the bed beneath her and her breasts swaying in front of Komaru’s face. “Now this position is called ‘doggy style’. It’s good for letting a boy reach deep inside you while also maintaining good control…”


Two hours later and the three were out of the office boy’s bedroom and gathered around is dining table once more. But this time it wasn’t for blowjobs, fingering, or anything sexy. Instead, they were simply sitting there munching on some pizza Shuichi had ordered, with Komaru eating out of the box of plain cheese while Kae and Shuichi both had slices of olive.

“Phew… that was exhausting… if work is like that every day, then I might have to start working out,” Komaru sighed over the sound of a classical piano ballad playing on Kaede's phone. “At least I made it through it, though!”

“Yes, you did, and we’re both so proud of that!” the blonde replied, completely naked as she sat between Komaru and Shuichi. “Now there are only two things left to do before you can start work as an escort; picking a street name and an Ultimate Talent.”

“Huh? Why do I need those?” Komaru asked, wiping crumbs off her shirt.

“Well, the pseudonym helps you avoid stalkers and blackmailers, though that hasn’t been quite as big of a problem lately,” Kae explained. “And having an Ultimate Talent to advertise yourself with really helps differentiate you from the crowd. One in six women under forty work in the sex industry in this city, after all, so being just a normal sex worker isn’t really going to cut it.”

“But… I’ not good at anything in particular…” Komaru’s shoulders slumped. “I’m just… an average girl.”

“I’m sure that’s not true, Ms. Naegi,” Shuichi cut in. “I’m sure there has to be something special about you! Like… were you ever good at any sports in high school?”

“No…” Komaru replied sullenly.

“Okay… were you part of any clubs?” Shuichi asked.

“Only the ‘go home’ club,” she replied.

“Do you have any hobbies or unique interests?” Shuichi asked. “Anything you could build a persona around?”

“Well… I like reading manga and books and I like listening to popular bands,” Komaru replied. “Would any of that work?”

“I’m afraid not…” Kae said apologetically. “Oh, I know! Maybe if you don’t have an Ultimate Talent, you can learn one! What’s something that you’ve always wished you could do?”

“Well, it’s a little silly, but… ever since I was a little girl, I always wanted to be an astronaut!” Komaru replied with glittering eyes.

“Uh, unfortunately, unless you can figure out how to get your clients to space, I don’t think Ultimate Astronaut is a viable option,” Kae replied. “I do admire that you shoot straight for the stars, though!”

“Aww…” Komaru groaned loudly. “Does this mean my career as a sex worker was doomed since the very start?”

“No, no, that’s not true at all!” Kae replied hastily. “You can still be an escort if you want! It’s just… I wouldn’t quit your day job just yet.” There was an audible silence as Komaru didn’t respond. “You… quit your day job already, didn’t you?”

“Well, I’m not saying that I didn’t quit my day job… without notice…” Komaru replied, clearly embarrassed.

“That’s fine, Komaru,” Kae said, taking the younger girl’s hand once more. “There’s room on my street corner for more than one girl. I can even set you up with some Johns tonight, if you’d like!”

“Really? Thank you so much, Kae!” Komaru said as she pulled the blonde into a tight hug. “But please, call me ‘Mary’ when we’re in front of a client~”

“Whatever you say, Mary!” Kae giggled.

“Uh… is there anything I can do to help?” Shuichi spoke up. “I know this was just supposed to be a one-time thing, but I’d still like to support you if I can.”

“Don’t worry, Shuichi, you’ve done more than enough already!” Komaru replied sweetly. “Although… I may come back to practice on you some more later, if that’s okay with you.”

“Sure… p-practice.” Shuichi nodded affirmatively. “Any time.”

“So, are we going to go straight to the green light district now?” Komaru asked her new partner.

“Uh, it’s red light district, and no, the clients I have in mind for you don’t come around until six or seven, so we still have plenty of time to relax. So, why don’t we just hang out together for a few more hours, just as friends!” Kae replied. “You can join us too, Shuichi. Think of it as payment for being such a great dummy today!”

“S-sure, I’d love that I’d love to spend time with you,” Shuichi stammered in reply.

“But… what are we going to do together? It’s not like we can go to the park with outfits like ours,” Komaru pointed out.

“Well, I do have a streaming account, so we can watch a movie or some TV shows here if you want,” Shuichi suggested. “Have either of you ever heard of a show called ‘Danganronpa’ before?”

Kae’s eyes instantly lit up like fireworks while Komaru just looked at Shuichi in confusion.

“Yes, Shuichi,” Kae said as she held his hand. “Yes I have.”

Thinking Time! What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)