More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Are the Bravos stuck in this blissful trap?

Meanwhile, Liv sticks to her job

In the nearby room, Liv lingered politely at the edge of a group of party-goers discussing the night. The talk is of Lady Alexandria Dieudonne's upcoming auction and when it will start.

"I hear there will be a delightfully handsome ," tittered one slender noblewoman dressed in a hummingbird mask and ornate bird-themed costume, "A sex toy, I hope. I do so wish to grow my collection! Teehee. I know; I'm so naughty!"

A short noble, wearing a hat and a bandit's mask, stroked his oiled beard, "I hear the good lady plans on putting a relic known as the Diadem of Aphrodite on display and that she'll buy it herself. Think of it as a transfer of ownership of the most powerful thing within house Dieudonne.... or just a was to show off."

A second nobleman spoke up, "Well, if the Diadem of Aphrodite is up for sale and used then we might all be sold for sex slaves before the night is up. I understand it is a uniquely powerful thing..."

"We'll find out soon," said another, "The auction must be soon. I think there's just one demonstration of the Diadem's magic we're supposed to see first."

Liv wondered about the other Bravos. What was taking them so long? Had they really let themselves get distracted by the enemies fancy tricks? It was time to get back to business!

***

This chapter was written by Sixth (https://chyoa.com/user/Sixth)

Should she return to the pool or try and manage the auction herself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)