More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by Sixth Sixth

Should she return to the pool or try and manage the auction herself?

Liv has to attend the start of the auction by herself.

Liv lurked on the edge of the circle of nobles, doing her best to fit in and stay undercover until a dark-skinned servant started to do the rounds. The tall man in a grey wig moved from gathering to gathering and whatever he said was enough to persuade the nobles to move out of the room and even further from the pools where Liv had last seen the Bravos.

"Gentlemen, Ladies," rumbled the footman as he spoke to the gathering of rich landowners and merchants Liv had attached herself too. "If you would kindly move through to the ballroom Lady Alexandria Dieudonne is about to begin the auction."

There was little choice but to follow the nobles as they eagerly changed rooms on a mission to discover what this auction was all about.

A stage had been set up at the far end of the ballroom, and Lady Alexandria Dieudonne was looking splendid in a midnight black ballgown standing on one edge, poised with the utmost elegance and grace as the guests filed in. "Thank you, thank you," she said with a winning smile. Liv had to admit the woman was both charismatic and beautiful.

The auction began when a minor magic item, an enhanced dagger that could phase through leather as it was not there, was sold. Liv was rather impressed, though her companions seemed less intrigued "This is just to get us into the practice of bidding," said a noble lady to her friend who stood beside Liv. "Yes," agreed the friend, "Let's see if the rumours of the Diadem of Aphrodite are true."

Lady Alexandria Dieudonne began another announcement, "My friends, I know you have come here to bid on more than just trinkets. The next lot will please you very much more. We will now bid on the family and the estate Montpellier." The woman in black paused for effect, "That's right. Only the King can award the Montpellier estate, but if you control the family, then their estate is your plaything. Today we are selling the Montpelliers and, my friends, mark my words - this will be the first of many such family auctions I will be able to arrange. The fabled Dieudonne heirloom the Diadem of Aphrodite has come into my control and in a change of family policy; I will be using it." Lady Dieudonne laughed prettily and added, "I know, I know, you need some proof."

On the stage, the beautiful noblewoman clapped her hands, and two curtains parted as the same tall and dark-skinned servant led two people out into view. Both were naked. The man walked with a hard-on that swayed back and forth in front of his skinny body, while the woman's much fuller figure accented the contrast between the two.

Liv gasped in surprise. Next to her one of the noble ladies said, "My word, that's Lady Montpellier and her son David!"

Lady Dieudonne paused, seeming to focus for a second, as if working out some intricate process in her head. Liv wasn't the most familiar with magical artifacts, but she could guess when one was in use, and her suspicion was confirmed a moment later.

The gathered nobles watched in awe as first Lady Montpellier obeyed the instructions given to her by Dieudonne. Lady Montpellier got down to her hands and knees on the stage and faced the crowd. Her eyes were blank, her face expressionless. Lady Motnpellier shifted, her large breasts swayed beneath her as as she moved and beads of sweat peppered her body.

Next, young Lord David, barely a man and wearing a thin black and effeminate choker for the display, followed the commands of the powerful Lady Alexandria and stepped into position behind his mother. The young man thrust forward, and his Lady Montpellier lurched.

"He's fucking her!" gasped one the gossiping noble ladies beside Liv. "Oh... my!" whispered the other and leaned in closer to look.

Liv could see the same blank look in the young man's eyes and same tension across his body. Then the sniper's keen sight spotted something else from her position at the back of the ballroom. The young Lord David's hips smacked against his mother's pert cheeks. It wasn't her sex that the Lord's cock was being pistoned into. It was her backside.

The noble ladies gossiping near Liv noticed it a few moments later, "Wow..." was all one could say.

Lady Alexandria Dieudonne clapped her hands again, and her dusky servant returned. This time the two figures led out onto the stage, naked again, were the father, Lord Alfred Montpellier and his daughter Paige. Again the contrast was startling. Many of the nobles would have seen Lord Montpellier at church attending service. Always a stalwart and serious man, he hadn't softened as he aged. The salt and pepper streaks in his hair and the slight wrinkling of his skin were the only signs of his advancing age. Paige, by comparison was a picture of youth. Not much older than her brother, her body had yet to fully grow into the wide curves that her mother had, and though she had usually kept her breasts hidden from perusing eyes, now that she was naked up on the stage, their considerable size was obvious to the onlookers.

Once again it took only a command from Dieudonne and Paige adopted a hands and knees position on the stage, mirroring her mother who was still being fucked by her sibling only meters away. Her father climbed in behind her.

With each pump of the father's hips, his daughter's breasts swayed, her mouth gasped for air, and her eyes rolled backwards, but still she said nothing.

"That's her pussy," said one of the noble gossips, "He's bareback too! Montpellier !"

Her friend fanned her self, looking hot and bothered, but her voice rang with excitement, apparently oblivious to the threat this posed to her as well"Lady Alexandria Dieudonne has convinced me. She controls the Montpellier through the Diadem!"

The evil Dieudonne turned to her stunned audience with a grin, "That is my first demonstration of the family Dieudonne's new power. Before we accept bids on the Montpelliers, I wish to show you a second. If you will follow my footman."

Liv noticed that Lady Alexandria hadn't even bothered to say 'please' or 'thank you' this time. The noble was so convinced that she had her auction audience's full attention. And, Liv decided, Alexandria was probably right. Despite the live sex on stage, one by one, the nobles turned away to follow the footman wherever he would lead.

Where are the nobles being lead?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)