More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

Do these foxy villainesses have more 'fun' in store for Valiant?

Plenty more humiliation awaits Valiant.

As the buxom ninja and not-so-well-endowed demolition girl admire their sexy, stripped prey, a realization enters the redhead's dirty mind: Wait, is this man-whore's cock at mouth height? That gives me a truly villainous idea…

Shinobi pulls down her mask, revealing a stunning face covered in the cuts of her training; despite the deeply scarred skin of her jaw, she remains alluring. Licking her Ruby-red lips with animalistic thirst, she stalks towards the scared, defeated Valiant.

Ginger hair flowing down her bare shoulders, the beautiful Irishwoman grabs onto his bare hips and regards the cock wilting scarce inches before her face with arousal. Letting her green eyes trace up Nathan's perfect, sexy body until they meet his crimson visage, she bites her bottom lip in a cruel flirt and says, "This's a damn fine willy you got here, Boytoy… I think I'll give it a taste."

Nathan struggles against his makeshift restraints and the ninja's groping hands, but can't defend himself against Shinobi as she takes his cock into her deeply-scarred mouth. Working those luscious, nicked lips around his member—violating him with her tongue—the buxom rogue sucks him off until his body betrays him. Her adroit blowjob brought his cock back to full-mast in mere seconds, and now Nathan moans in torturous bliss— unable to contain his enticing cries of unwanted sexual pleasure.

Gawking on the sidelines in utter bliss, Demolitia breathes out an aroused, "That's so Goddamn hot…" while pinching and rubbing her tungsten-hard nipples. To see this great hero brought to whimpering submission turned the powerful brunette on like nothing else.

As the ginger coquette becomes increasingly avaricious in the blowjob she's forcing onto the humiliated hero, she starts taking his throbbing cock into her throat; kneading the firm muscles of his ass to more of his sex into her greedy mouth while she bobs back and forth. Nathan gasps and arches, feeling his balls tighten in her insatiable grasp, he starts begging, "Hey! stop!! I'm gonna— cum!! Stop!"

At his frightened moans and pleas, Demolitia jumps in, "Hey! Stop it Shinobi— he's had enough! I don't care if we're the villains, there's a line we don't cross."

Her green eyes go wide, and she pulls back her head with an audible 'pop', a thin trail of saliva still connecting her mouth to Nathan's juicy penis. Looking a slight twinge apologetic, Shinobi says, "Aye… guess I went a little far. Not very honorable, that was, but I'm sorry to leave such a handsome lad hanging."

"Then let's give Boytoy here a little parting gift…"

After scribbling the word "Whore" on Nathan's Adonis belt, Demolitia and her apprentice in evil each steal a kiss from his lips; giggling, and jiggling their tits as he succumbs to their dominance.

The rapacious ladies flee without showing Valiant any further courtesy, and leave the naked, debased hero hanging there— his softening cock dripping pre-cum and saliva onto the asphalt below as he suffers the overwhelming shame of his pyrrhic victory. Apart from keeping the villainesses out of Clover Labs, Nathan's only solace was the tracking device he'd planted on them, but that didn't make up for being stripped, spanked raw, and orally violated in broad daylight.

Well… that there aren't pedestrians or researchers around to witness his mortifying defeat is another nice consolation. One that might end soon, based on the sounds of traffic approaching the laboratory's desolate courtyard. Valiant fights at his restraints uselessly once more, finding them unshakable.

It will be another three hours before his costume regenerates.

Who will save Valiant? A scientist for the Laboratory he just protected, a bystander, a fellow hero, or himself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)