More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Onlysorta Onlysorta

Who will save Valiant? A scientist for the Laboratory he just protected, a bystander, a fellow hero, or himself?

His true arch-nemesis.

Nathan hangs around the deserted street for nearly a half-hour, inundated with feelings of humiliation and shame— did those foxy villainesses really have to marker his body? Especially so close to his penis.

His face returns to a vibrant crimson hue. Shinobi and Demolitia seriously molested him, wrote 'Whore' on his crotch, kissed him, and then left.

He'd stopped trying to free himself a while back, when the security screens of Clover Labs retracted and the scientists within proved indifferent to the naked male tied up in the parking lot… apart from the few researcher ladies who snapped pictures of Nathan's ass when they thought he wasn't looking.

Resigned to await his costume's regeneration, Valiant tries to ignore the wind blowing on his dick and begs the universe that nobody comes near him when a familiar, dreaded vehicle rockets into the scene: The Channel 7 news van. Shit.

The mortified hero redoubles his efforts against Demolitia's cable restraints, terrified of what awaits him if he can't break free.

But the buck-naked boy's efforts to regain modesty are in vain and she struts out of the vehicle, microphone in her well-manicured hand; Dahlia Morningstar, anchorwoman for the evening news. Valiant's heart catches in his throat, and his stomach churns in embarrassment and dread, because, more so than any villainess in Astroville, this reporter is his arch-nemesis.

The woman stalking towards him has a tight-fitting skirt suit, porcelain skin, raven hair, and a grin like a vulture circling the desert. The comely newscaster eyes Valiant's dangling sex with rapt interest, and a disturbing familiarity.

"Whore?" She asks, snickering at the letters written across his pelvis, "I thought these bad girls usually called you Boytoy… well, it sure looks like you've been naughty~"

The way Dahlia is mocking him with her eyes makes Nathan feel like a slut, but her condescending sing-song practically makes him know he's a slut— helpless, exposed, defeated, and tied up like a bachelorette party favor.

With a gawking camerawoman following behind her every clicking footstep, Dahlia addresses the sexy super-damsel, sliding an invasive finger down his abs, "You know the deal Valiant. You climb into the back of the news van, show me a good time, and none of this ever goes live."

"Do… do I have to?"

"Listen Sexy, either I fuck your hot ass senseless…" she gropes his package like it belongs to her, "or this humiliating defeat of yours is the evening news."

Whimpering when his blackmailer squeezes, Nathan says, "Y-you're the worst."

"Aren't I just?"

Does Nathan give in to the like usual? Does he risk the alternative?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)