More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 132 by TheOptimisticDuck TheOptimisticDuck

Should Emma pose naked?

Yeah, she should!

‘I think…’ you say slowly, ‘that… it’s the best option we have. I mean, sure, I’d prefer some things to stay between us, but since that’s not an option any more, I think you should fucking own it, Emma.’ You give the most bracing, encouraging smile you can muster. ‘You’re insanely beautiful, in your clothes or out of them, and the world is not going to know what hit it. And… I agree with what you said.’

You take Emma’s hand, squeezing gently. ‘You’re an adult, in control of your own body. If someone tries to take that away from you, the least you can do is kick them in the fucking teeth when they’re not expecting it.’

Sarah coughs. ‘Quite. Well. I suppose… we’re decided, then.’

You look around the tiny hotel room, which feels like it’s turned into an impromptu war council. ‘Looks like it.’

‘I’ll make the necessary calls. It won’t take long.’ Sarah’s already flipping her phone out. ‘Emma, sweetheart, do you have a photographer preference? Or a magazine – I was thinking Vanity Fair, they’ll jump at the chance –’

You let the talk fade into the background as you study the hotel wallpaper, still not quite believing the way this day has gone down.

This morning, you thought you might have lost her. This afternoon, a simple phone call almost torpedoed Emma’s life.

And this evening, you’ll be sitting on the sidelines of a photoshoot where Emma Watson and Emma Stone will be posing naked for the camera – while you watch, the only guy allowed on set.

You clear your throat, trying to imagine it.

One thing’s for certain, anyway. It’s going to be one hell of a night.

You may want to stick a bookmark here, folks. Trust me, you do NOT want to miss Chapter Eight...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)