More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

So, who is the (un)lucky lady?

Nastia Liukin

Anastasia Valeryevna "Nastia" Liukin is a Russian American former artistic gymnast. She is the 2008 Olympic individual all-around champion, the 2005 and 2007 world champion on the balance beam, and the 2005 world champion on the uneven bars.

Outside of competitive gymnastics, Liukin had cameo roles in the April 2006 Touchstone Pictures film Stick It, a 2008 episode of Gossip Girl and a quick cameo appearance on the Bravo TV show NYC Prep. She has expressed a desire to become an actress in the future. Following the Beijing Olympics, Liukin appeared on many talk shows in the United States, including The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with Conan O'Brien and The Oprah Winfrey Show.

She also appeared in the second season of Make It or Break It.

Liukin was on The Tour of Gymnastics Superstars, which was broadcast nationwide on MyNetworkTV. Tapings of the second show of the tour were included in Frosted Pink with a Twist, a television special about women's cancers. The TV special aired on ABC on October 12, 2008, and featured singers Jesse McCartney, Kenny Loggins, Cyndi Lauper and Carole King.

Liukin also guest starred on The CW series Hellcats.

On the April 16, 2012 episode of The Price Is Right, Liukin appeared as a guest model.

On February 24, 2015, Liukin was announced as one of the celebrities who would compete on the 20th season of Dancing with the Stars. She was partnered with professional dancer and five-time champion Derek Hough. They made it to week 9 (the semi-finals), but were then eliminated on May 12, 2015, despite receiving the highest scores of that week and consistently earning high scores throughout the season.

On May 4, 2015, Liukin was announced as the grand marshal for the 99th Indianapolis 500.

Liukin serves as an analyst for NBC Sports Group during their coverage of gymnastics events and was a contributor for NBCOlympics.com during the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London. She was also a special correspondent for NBC during the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi. During the Sochi broadcast, she presented daily features for The Olympic Zone, a 30-minute daily show for NBC affiliates, covering all aspects of the Games.

In 2018, Liukin competed on American Ninja Warrior, taking part in the Red Nose Day special edition. She finished all the obstacles in Stage 1, with the help of Barclay Stockett.

Liukin is also a professional speaker on such subjects as Olympians and women in sports.

Where is Nastia when she becomes naked and how does it happen ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)