More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Nastia's Getaway

After breaking off her engagement and breaking up with her fiance Nastia realized that she needed to shake up her life.

Deciding that taking a vacation would help she booked herself a trip to an ultra-exclusive private island in the South Pacific Ocean.

Having booked the trip Nastia called her parents and told them that she was taking a vacation and that she would be out of town for at least the rest of the year although she promised that she would call them once a week every Sunday afternoon.

Upon informing her parents of her plans her mother asked her why she would only be able to call them once a week to which Nastia replied that the ultra-exclusive private island that she was headed to only allowed their guests to call out once per week due to extenuating circumstances like the fact that it is a very remote location and also to help them relax and unwind.

Having explained that to her parents Nastia then said :

As I said I'll call you Sunday afternoon. Tell dad I’ll miss you both and that I'll be back sometime in January.

To which her mother asked :

Are you sure about this honey? I know that ending your engagement and relationship with Matt must have been hard but is this really necessary?

To which Nastia replies :

It is Mom. I just feel like I need to get away from it all and find myself. And I feel like this is the best way to do that.

To which her mother says :

Okay, I think I understand now Nastia. Just know that your dad and I love you very much and we will be here for you when you get back.

After saying goodbye to her mother Nastia hangs up the phone and starts packing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)