More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

The bottle squirts her from behind, soaking her shirt

Brittany froze in stunned silence as she felt the cold water soak her back. She slowly turned around and sheepishly looked at the floating spray bottle she accidentally brought to life. She then squealed as her black t-shirt puffed up like a wind sock and itself off of her. The shirt then filled to her shape and joined the cutoffs, strutting its stuff around the kitchen.

“Shit!!!!” She exclaimed as she lunged to grab the spray bottle.

The bottle dodged her in mid-air as she tried to grab it and she fell to the floor.

“This can’t be happening.” She muttered to herself as she picked herself up. Looking around the kitchen, the menacing spray bottle could not be found.

“Damn it”, she growled. “Oh well, the stuff should wear off eventually, I’ll just have to be more careful with the other vials.” She thought to herself. She looked towards her now living outfit pacing around the room.

“Hmmm, I wonder what all I can command it to do.” She thought.

“Living outfit of mine, clothe me”, she commanded. Her cutoff shorts walked toward her and allowed her to step in. Once on they shimmied up her legs, zipped up and buttoned. She giggled as she watched the phenomenon but noticed that the shirt, however, did not comply and flew toward the open window, escaping the house.

“Interesting, I guess only items I specifically commanded the first time are under my control. Guess I’m lucky it didn’t end up any worse than it did.” She laughed to herself. Brittany wanted to experiment further, but not in the kitchen. She picked up the remaining vials of manacite and giddily commanded her living shorts, “Walk me to my bedroom.”

With amazing precision, the shorts gently coaxed her legs to move. Once in her bedroom she….

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)