More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 58 by ThaCat005 ThaCat005

How does the fight continue with. Can the other girls trust each other?

Timmy's completely hopeless, and no.

Timmy was whimpering and pounding on Lisa's thighs with his fists.

"No Tim, lick. Lick!" Zoe yelled.

"He can't hear you. And I'm using like maybe a third of my strength. And I'm not bragging either, I know my scissor hold isn't like Dolly's. I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I'm starting to feel a little bit bad for him."

Zoe and Lilly looked at each other.

"Getting sympathy from Lisa McVan. That's pretty sad." Zoe said.

"I always thought Karen... er, mom, never tried to teach him to fight because of what happened with Jake. I guess he's just that bad." Lilly said.

Lisa let go of the headscissor. Timmy staggered up and dived at her. She side stepped. Timmy's chest and face hit the bed, and he bounced off and went rolling over backwards. Zoe put her face in the palm of her hand.

*****

"You're sure this is the place?" Cassie asked Evelyn. "Because if you're wasting my time..."

"The Luvs have hidden safehouses all over the entire United States, and they're all designed to not actually be safe if there isn't a Luv there." Evelyn sounded smug, just like always. "They're in there somewhere. However, they probably have an escape route, so if you don't want to lose the element of surprise, you should probably wait until we actually find them before doing whatever you think you're about to do."

Cassie, Evelyn and Heidi, and Rochelle all stood looking at the dusty motel. Kim Austin was on her hands and knees, wearing nothing but a gloves, kneepads, and a collar and a chain leash, Cassie was holding the other end of it.

"Heidi, what do you think?"

Heidi frowned. "If we get close enough we could probably hear them through the door, because there'll be something sexy happening. You know, because it's the Luvs. And she'll do something obvious like pick Room 69 or 99 anyway. But the problem is we don't really fit in too well, and if they've got a lookout they'll see us easily. I mean, look."

Heidi waved her hand at the group. Cassie was wearing jean shorts and a cow pattern shirt. Rochelle was still in her yoga gear. Evelyn was in a designer minidress and Heidi was in designer gym wear. Kim of course was naked.

"I thought you were supposed to be the dumb muscle." Rochelle said.

Heidi rolled her eyes. "And since splitting up is out of the question since nobody here's stupid enough to trust anybody, and we don't have time to go get disguises, I guess we're just running to the motel and hoping we find them and break in before they notice us."

And just like that, Heidi took off towards the motel. Evelyn followed her.

"You first." Cassie insisted to Rochelle.

"Whatever." Rochelle followed the McVans.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)