More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by poison ink poison ink

What happened to surprise Candy?

She remembered that she has a lot to do today!

'What am I doing here, sitting around like a lump,' Candy thought to herself and took a big bite of the sausage before setting it back on the plate and cleaning up the half-eaten breakfast. 'I've got so much to do today. There's no time to waste!'

As she cleaned the dishes, Candy went over the to do list in her head. 'Let's see... I need to go to the supermarket for groceries, and there's the flower garden that need tending to.' She dried the plates, she remembered that she hadn't even done her exercises for the day. 'Is it jogging or my workout video today?'

When the dishes were finished, Candy headed back upstairs to her bedroom and slipped off her silky robe, letting it fall to her feet. She turned on some music, grinning as she heard one of her favorite songs playing. Opening the doors to her wardrobe closet, she stood before the open closet in her tanktop and panties, and wiggled her toned bubble butt back and forth to the music.

"I suppose I need to decide what I'm doing before I choose an outfit," she said to herself with a giggle.

What task is Candy going to tackle first? And what will she wear to do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)