More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by poison ink poison ink

What task is Candy going to tackle first? And what will she wear to do it?

A trip to the supermarket in a pink v-neck tee and white shorts.

A little while later, Candy emerged from the master bathroom, freshly showered and with her long blond hair back in a pony tail. She had picked out a bright pink tee for her top and the low cut v-neck showed her gorgeous cleavage. When she was younger she'd dressed more conservative but it became more and more difficult as her bust expanded, making even more modest tops seem a bit risque as her breasts would strain at their buttons. After she and Andy had married, he had soon admitted to her that he enjoyed seeing her F-cup breasts in the lowcut tops, and from that day forward, she tried to pick out her clothing with that comment in mind. She checked the mirror to make sure that her necklace was hanging straight, a golden cross on a chain, with the bottom of the cross pointing straight into that creamy smooth cleavage. A tight pair of white shorts hugged her plump ass, leaving her long toned legs bare to the warm weather. Slipping on a pair of strappy high heel sandals, Candy grabbed her purse and shopping list as she left for the supermarket.

A short drive later and she arrived at the packed parking lot. 'They must be having some big sale to be busy so early in the day,' She thought to herself as she pulled into an open parking space near the edge of the lot.

What happens during Candy's shopping trip?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)