More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by poison ink poison ink

What task is Candy going to tackle first? And what will she wear to do it?

Cleaning the house in a white tanktop and blue shorts, and then a nap.

'I should probably finish my housekeeping,' The blond thought to herself as she grabbed a pair of small blue terrycloth shorts from a drawer. 'Best to get the boring parts out of the way first!' She pulled the soft shorts up her long toned legs, bouncing on her toes lightly as she struggled to tug them up past her bubble butt. As she tied the drawstring in a little bow, she glanced to the mirror and saw that the shorts only came half way up her hips, her lacy panties peeking out over the waistband. She turned sideways toward the mirror and examined her plump backside. 'Hmmm.. Either these shorts shrank or my butt has gotten a bit bigger.' Either way, she thought the shorts still looked cute and left the bedroom to take care of her cleaning.

Four rooms later and with dust smudges decorating the swell of her F-cups in her tank top, Candy glanced to the clock and saw that it was almost lunchtime. She wiped her forearm across her forehead, brushing away a stray lock of hair, and gave an exhausted huff of breath as she realized just how hard she had been working all morning. 'Almost lunch,' she thought to herself as she sat back on the plush couch, sinking into the soft cushions, 'but maybe I'll just take a quick nap before I eat."

The buxom housewife stretched out on the couch and laid her head on a throw pillow, giving a relaxed smile as she closed her eyes. Through the open window, she could hear the light breeze blowing and the birds singing, and it wasn't long at all before the exhausted blond was fast asleep and began dreaming...

******************************************************
******************************************************

This thread will be for Candy's dreams, or whatever you or I might be able to imagine up for the air-headed MILF. I had several ideas for Candy as a character in other settings, like as a well-meaning superhero, a jungle explorer running into the local native tribe, or living in a fantasy or science fiction world.

Same ditzy busty Candy and probably married to some version of Andy, but in a whole new setting or even for a more unrealistic misadventure. Candy finds a magic lamp or is by aliens? Anything goes from here on out. It's all in her head, so there's plenty room for lots of ideas. Feel free to suggest your own ideas, or even add a thread, if you like!

What does Candy dream about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)