More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by poison ink poison ink

What task is Candy going to tackle first? And what will she wear to do it?

The dog needs to go out and he's not going to wait for a wardrobe change!

_"Never gonna give you up," Candy sang along with the radio softly as she bounced and swayed in front of her open closet, "Never gonna let you down." She flipped through a couple outfits on hangers, trying to decide _how she wanted to start the day when the family dog, an old over-weight wiener dog waddled into her bedroom.

He watched Candy dance for a moment, his muzzle moving back in forth in time with the swings of Candy's panty clad backside, but then grew impatient with his owner. He trotted up behind her and let out a loud bark to announce that he had to go outside for his morning duties.

The blond had been so into her singing that she hadn't even noticed the dog enter the room. His bark made her jump in surprise before she twirled around, wide-eyed, to look at the dog. "Chubby! You scared mommy!" She bent over and gave the dog a rub in his head as she smiled and told him, "Just give mommy a minute to get dressed and I'll take you outside, okay?"

The wiener dog seemed satisfied until Candy turned her attention back toward the closet. He trotted in between her legs, moving between her and the closet before he turned to face his blond owner and barked again.

"Just a minute, Chubby! Mommy's gotta pick an outfit!"

"BARK!" The dog barked again in irritation.

"Wait, Chubby! Mommy will be right with you!"

"BARK!"

"No. You can wait!"

"BARK! BARK! BARK!" The dog sat down and stared at Candy, making it obvious that he wasn't going to give up this fight.

Candy let out an exasperated huff as she gave up. "Fine! You win! Let's go tie you outside." She left the bedroom and headed downstairs, the old door following close behind her with his tail wagging in triumph. The busty blond led him down the staircase, her huge braless tits jumping in her tanktop with each step she descended. "You better be nice to Mommy after this, you grumpy old dog!"

The family kept the hook for Chubby's tie out right next to the back door, so Candy didn't need to worry about going out side in just her thin top and panties. All she had to do was hook the rope to the wiener dog's collar and then let him roam out into the backyard.

When Candy reached the backdoor, she turned the knob and looked down to her demanding pet. "There. You can go out now. Happy?" She opened the door a crack to grab the hook when the old dog suddenly took off in an amazing display of speed for his age.

Ears flopping and tongue lolling out as he ran, he seemed oblivious to Candy's cries for him to come back so she could tie him up. He ran a wide circle in the yard and then came back, stopping just six feet from the door before he sat and looked at Candy again.

"I'm not playing with you right now," Candy said as she stepped out to tie up the dog, leaning down as she walked closer to him so she could get a hold of his collar. "Let Mommy tie you up now."

Candy was halfway between the backdoor and the dog when a strong gust of wind blew through the backyard, doing two things. 1) Spooking the dog and causing him to dash away again, out of Candy's reach, and 2) Blowing the backdoor shut behind Candy.

"Oh shoot!" Candy dashed to the door, but was too late. The door had locked shut and she didn't have her key. In fact, she didn't even have a pocket to keep a key in as another cool morning breeze made her nipples stiffen, reminding the blond MILF that she was now locked out of her house, wearing just her tanktop and panties.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)