More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 68 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

What’s my next step?

Tongue, meet pussy

This seems to me to be as good a time as any to get back to my interrupted feast on Heather’s pussy. While she’s still preoccupied, I swing her around and push her back and down onto the couch. She has one leg hanging off onto the floor; I prop the other one on the sofa back, then dive in. I’ve already gotten a whiff and a taste and a bit of a look, but I want to savor her. Her bush, every bit as thick and soft and golden as her hair, is neatly trimmed. The silky softness of her blonde curls is matched by the skin of her puffy outer lips; I’d guess she oils herself. It feels wonderful.

Though Heather’s outer lips are large, her inner lips are larger, protruding in a noticeable curve all the way from back to front; they are a deep, blushing pink and shaped like a seashell. Her clit is still covered, but from the size of its hood it would appear to be longer and thicker than average. I spread her outer lips with two fingers, delighting in the way her color deepens to the bottom of her considerable cleft. Her breath catches in her throat when I run one finger lightly along the edge of her labia minora; when I do the same with the tip of my tongue, she moans softly and clutches at the sofa cushions.

Heather’s moans grow a little louder at the feeling of my tongue parting her lips, as I separate them just a little; then I pull back and spread them with my fingers. On the insides of her lips, the color deepens even more, to a dusky pink that’s almost purple. I trace the center of her twat with my nose, teasing her fuckhole to start and her clit at the finish, taking a long deep breath as I go. She mewls at my touch, and I can feel her fighting herself to hold still.

She’s wet enough that I can feel her girl-cum dripping off my nose when I raise my head, and her scent is strong—it’s spicy and rich and bittersweet, reminding me of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and bitter orange. I can’t resist one long lick with a broad, flat tongue, which starts her moaning my name breathlessly over and over as her whole body trembles on my mouth; she tastes just like she smells. I look up to find Heather looking at me, eyes glazed and lips parted. “Your pussy is gorgeous, baby,” I tell her. “And you taste as good as you look.”

Fuck, Andrew, that feels good,” she gasps. “Don’t stop, baby, eat that pussy, eat that fucking pussy right. Make me cum all over your face. Make me cum hard and squirt all over you.”

“Mmmm, that sounds like fun,” I murmur. I cup my hands under Heather’s ass and massage her cheeks, lifting her hips a little. I spend a while French-kissing her pussy, caressing her lips with mine and letting my tongue explore the hot, deliciously wet depths of her quim. I suck one lip into my mouth, licking it, tugging on it, and even trying an experimental light nibble; she loves all of it.

Holy fuck, lover, that feels so good, so good so fucking good . . .” Heather moans. “Eat that pussy, baby, it’s all yours, all for you, only for you now, only you . . . your pussy, Andrew, all your pussy . . . give me more, baby, eat me more, don’t stop don’t stop I want your mouth all over me . . . oh fucking please, love my pussy, feast on my body, lover, eat me out, make me cum.”

After I’ve licked her twat as clean of her girl-honey as I can, I go right to the source. With my lips brushing hers, I lap at her fuckhole, then probe it with my tongue. Heather squeals and shivers and twines her fingers through my hair. I find her clit with my thumb and circle it lightly, making her gasp loudly and arch her back. “That’s right, lover, that’s fucking right, rub my button, rub my little button. Harder, baby, harder, give me more, lick me out, give me that fucking tongue, stick that tongue in my pussy. Stick that fucking tongue in my hot little pussy.”

I press down on the tip of her clit and keep moving my thumb in circles. I fuck her with a rolled tongue, then push it as deep as I can and start flexing it. Heather mewls at the sensation, then moans, “Ohhhh, fuuuuuck, that feels good. You like that pussy, baby? You like how wet I am for you? You make me so fucking wet—it’s all you, all for you. Push my button, baby. Fuck my sweet pussy with that hot fucking tongue and make me cum all over your face. I’m so close, lover, you’ve got me so fucking high—ohhhhh, fuuuuuuck . . .”

I flatten my tongue in Heather’s honeypot to find her pleasure ridges, finding them delightfully large and prominent. I capture her pearl between my forefinger and thumb, tweaking it and gently twirling it, and start rasping her G-spot lightly with my tongue. Her body tenses hard, pulling taut and trembling, the energy building like an oncoming thunderstorm. “Yes—yes—yes—more—more—more—” she gasps, her voice high and breathy. “So close—so close—don’t stop—don’t stop—my clit—my pussy—more—don’t stop—don’t stopdon’tstopdon’tstop—I’m—cumming—cummMIIIING!

I pinch her clit just a little harder, and the storm breaks with a wild orgasmic scream; Heather’s climax rips through her like an F5 tornado and sends lightning bolts whickering down all her nerves. I roll my tongue again, fasten my lips around her fuckhole, and suck hard as she floods my mouth with her girl-cum. She writhes and bounces, grinding her snatch against my face; I squeeze her tight ass and add my own pressure as I drink greedily of her juices. Her scream fades for lack of breath, but her thunderous ecstasy rolls on and on, and her torrent of girl-honey keeps flowing. By the time her paroxysms fade, Heather is gasping and panting for breath. “That—that—you—fuuuck—”

What’s my next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)