More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 69 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

What’s my next move?

Continuing the introduction

I never stop at one if I don’t have to, so I push two fingers into Heather’s box. Not only is she hot and wet, she’s a lot tighter than I expected, to the point that I should have noticed when I was tongue-fucking her. I guess I was just caught up in the moment. She’s nowhere near as tight as Siobhan or Makayla, of course, but she’s a lot tighter than, say, Leigh. Given her sexual history, I figured she’d be a lot more stretched out, but her cunt walls are pleasurably tight around my probing digits. She squeals at the invasion and digs her fingers into my scalp to pull my head back down between her thighs.

I go willingly, of course, since that was already my plan. I press my fingers against the front wall of Heather’s fucktunnel, finding the prominent roughness of her G-spot, and start pistoning them slowly in and out. Her clit has emerged from its hood, pale against the darker pink of her lips; I touch it with the tip of my nose, then tease it with puffs of air, making her yelp. “Don’t tease me, lover, don’t—don’t . . .” she begs. “Fuck my pussy with your fingers, give it to me good, suck my clit, baby, please, I want your mouth on my button. Please, lover, fingers feel so good, taste me, please, please suck my button. You do me so fucking good . . .”

I pick up speed with my fingers, finding a steady, moderate rhythm. I caress her clit with my lips, enjoying the feel of it, then open wider. I suck gently on the whole area around her pearl and let my tongue play. I tease her lovebud with the tip, then curl the flat of my tongue around it; I lick it all over for a while before flicking it rapidly with my tongue. Heather writhes and squirms and holds hard to my head, gasping and moaning. “Like that, baby, like that, just like that,” she says, her voice throbbing with raw need. “Fuck that sweet pussy with your fingers—so fucking good . . . You like that pussy, baby? No one else—no one else ever—all yours—oooooh, tongue so good on my clit—you’re the best, lover, the fucking best . . . never so good . . . Taste my clit, baby—lick me right, just like that—suck me, please, suck my button . . . You do me so fucking right . . . Pound that hot little pussy with your big fingers . . . You make me so fucking high—I’m getting close again, lover, make me cum again, make me fucking cum all over your face—addicted to your tongue . . . Make me your slut, make me your little slut—only yours, one-man slut, all for you—baby, I’m getting close, make me cum . . .”

I pump her cunt faster with my fingers as I wrap my lips around her clit and start suckling it like a baby at the breast. Heather mewls and shakes and moans my name. I feast on her lovebud, suckling and licking and scraping it with my teeth, and she goes wilder and wilder. “Yes—yes—yes—more—more—more—” she moans. “Eat me—taste me—finger me good—harder—fuck that pussy—so good, lover, so good—so close, so close, I’m so fucking close—cum for you, baby, cum hard for you, all for you—just—don’t—fucking—stop—”

I do stop suckling her clit; instead, I abruptly suck it as hard as I can into my mouth, like I’m trying to suck a watermelon through a straw, and hum the deepest bass note I can hit. Heather’s body detonates around me as her orgasm blasts through her like a flash flood. She arches her back, lifting her shoulder blades off the cushion, and screams at the top of her lungs, high and wild and triumphant. I keep pumping her with my fingers as her cunt goes crazy around them, and sucking on her clit as she tries to crush my head between her hands and her pubic bone. I can feel her girl-cum pouring out over my hand as I go on feeding her ecstasy.

“Enough,” Heather gasps as her body goes limp. “Can’t—take—any more . . .” I raise my head and withdraw my fingers; making sure she’s looking at me, I pop them in my mouth and suck them clean, then lick her nectar off the rest of my hand. “Mmmm,” she purrs faintly. “That’s really hot.”

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)