More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by McCalister McCalister

How do you answer?

Cora beats you to it

"Oh, daddy, we met at school today. He had to show Gorr, Bellsa, Kessi, and me around the school today" Cora tells him "he showEd us a special place we can fuck if we need to during school, then he fucked Kessi and Bellsa, while I fucked Gorr. He also showed a place that if we sit in the right spot we can look up girls skirts. This one red head wasn't wearing panties, she was shaved and had a pretty pussy."

" I hope that's all he did with you today" Norr says.

"No daddy he did more then that, we talked and he got to know the four of us and we got to know him" Cora tells her dad. "I wanted you to meet our new friend"

"Well, it is nice to meet you John. So dears, when's dinner?

"Should be ready in a few minutes" another wife says "we'd be done by now, Zwella and Nulta both need cock"

He looked angry now "you fucked Nulta too?"

"No Daddy. Gorr took momma Nulta yo his room to fuck her." Cora defended you.

"Sorry John. Nulta is my newest wife, only me and Gorr can fuck her" Norr explains.

Zwella calls everyone down for dinner. You get introduced to the whole family but there was so many of them you cannot remember all there names (maybe over time you'll learn). You sit between Cora and Bellsa. Your not sure of their dinning customs so you let Cora and Bellsa lead the way, following their instructions. It turns out their dinning customs aren't to different from yours. The food is served and it looks mostly edible there are several things you've never seen before. A plate of large tentacles is placed in front of you

Cora grabs one and says "veegla tentacled are delicious, try one"

You do as your told, you are quickly realizing you would do anything for her (you haven't even fucked her yet). It was actually pretty good. You clean your plate after trying all the Kresheshie food you could. After dinner you head Kessi, Bellsa, and Cora take you to their room.

What happens in the girls room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)