More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by McCalister McCalister

What happens in the girls room?

Sex, of coarse

Once your in there room you see only one large bed, "why is there only one bed?" You ask.

Kessi responds with "I know our cultures are different, but we fuck each other and any guys we'd bring over two out of three of us would fuck, any girl we'd all fuck. That bed can fit at least six people, having wild crazy sex without any problems"

"I see, so..." You begin to say before Bellsa shoves you on the bed.

She kisses you then asks "how many times can, you cum in a day? Jim many times have cum already"

"I don't know, depends, I'll need fluids. And like three times" you tell her.

"You think you can cum three more times?" she asks.

"Three? Why three?" You ask her.

"In my pussy, in Kessi's pussy and on Cora's face, hand, tits, ass, belly, or in her mouth where ever she'll take it" Bellsa says.

"Woah, what if I don't want to do anything?" Cora asks

Bellsa looks at Cora as she slides your hardening cock into her purple velvet folds "really, Cora? I know you, you may not want fuck like me or Kessi, but you can't tell me you don't want to do any thing with John, not after seeing him nude, fucking us, fucking mama zwella, and I know you watched his cum poor out of her pussy"

Cora gives an embarrassed smile "ok, slut. I do want to touch his cock"

As you thrust into Bellsa you ask "Kessi, why don't you sit on my face?"

"Like a girl?" Kessi asks.

"You know how we have differences in our cultures? Well, many Terran men like to lick pussy, including me" you tell her.

"Oooo, I've never had my pussy licked by a man before" she said. As she sits in your face so she can kiss Bellsa.

You wrap your arms around her legs grabbing her ass. You begin to lick her pretty purple pussy as her sister rides your cock. The first thing you notice is that her pussy doesn't taste like a normal pussy, it taste sweet almost like candy. You could lick Kessi's pussy all day

"Fuck me, girls he is amazing at this, almost as good as either of you. Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Kessi exclaims.

"Switch with me sis, I want try try his tongue too" Bellsa says.

"No way slut, I'm done yet, I've never been pleasured by a mans tongue before" Kessi argues.

"No, if he cums in me he won't want to lick me after" Bellsa pleads.

"You don't know that. Terrans might like the taste of their own cum" Kessi says

You her pussy off your face long enough to say "I don't want to taste it" then go back to licking her pussy.

"I'm almost there sis, just... just... FUCK... so fucking good.. just a bit more, sis... plea...plea...please... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!" Kessi exclaims as she cums on your face. Your mouth floods with her sweet juices as you lap it all up.

Kessi collapses next to you. and Bellsa springs off your cock and lands on your face, you immediately lick her pussy. She tastes just as good as her sister. Bellsa grabs one of her big tits with one hand while the other plays with your hair "damn Kessi, you were right he is good at this"

Kessi regains her strength and straddles you, slipping your cock into her eager cunt. As she grinds on your dick she says "make that dick cum in me, I need that cum, I fucking need it, give it to me John, give me that fucking cum"

As you lick Bellsa pussy and fuck Kessi, you feel your balls tighten with and you blast your cum in her womb, as you Bellsa quiver on your face "FUCK yes right there, don't stop licking me, fuck yes....YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!"

Kessi slides of you cock and positions her self next to you so you can see Bellsa lick your cum from her pussy. She then looks back to you and says" You ready for more baby, ready to cum in my pussy next"

You nod and she moves back to your cock. As Bellsa fucks you, Cora Lays next to you and kisses you, while Kessi rubs her pussy. Your tongue restles with Cora's as her as Bellsa hips sway back and forth. Again you feel your balls tighten and you cum inside of Bellsa. She slides off of you, your cum leaking out of her, and she begins to 69 with Kessi. "I really do like the way his cum tastes" Kessi says.

You say nothing as you kiss Cora. She as the softest lips, you don't even care that you cant fuck her. Just kissing and holding her is enough. She caresses your chest moving her hand lower and lower until she finally reaches your cock. She wraps a hand around your manhood and begins to stroke you off never breaking your kiss. Finally after a few minutes she says "let me know when your going to cum, you can cum on my face"

You pull her back into you so you can continue to kiss her. She moves even closer to you pressing her body against yours. You can feel her breasts on your chest and the warmth of her pussy on your thigh. she increases her speed on your cock. You break the kiss "fuck, Cora, I'm gonna cum"

She immediately jumps off the bed and get on her knees. You begin to stroke jerk off. She closes her eyes as you paint her face with your seed, most of it hitting her lips. She looks so beautiful with your cum on her face it's almost a shame she licks it off her lips, almost "mmmm, your cum does taste good, John, really good. So what do you want to do now?" she ask.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)