More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackhand Blackhand

What is your relationship?

Newlyweds!

"I'll be back at six, babe." Ethan says at the door, giving her a vanilla peck on the lips. It was their new pre-work ritual. Sarah plays the part of doting wife with wide eyed abandon, handing him a boxed lunch in a tupperware that she'd cooked the previous night. In truth, Sarah wasn't a very good cook, the lunch today was only a sandwich, but Ethan wanted her to be a housewife, so she was learning fast.

Then he closed the door behind him, leaving her sighing. Now the only question was to decide what to do today. Perhaps she could invite some of the girls over for a talk? Sarah frowns, slightly. She'd been avoiding Vivian a little bit lately. All the woman ever talked about her upcoming baby shower, and all the preparations that she and Mark were doing to prepare. What color crib they were getting, what kind of reactions they were getting when they told people....all of it made Sarah not want to talk to her. If only for a little while.

She sat on the tv in her pajamas and flipped through the channels. Ethan wanted her to be a housewife. She was fine with that. She'd always wanted to be a housewife. She just wished she was a housewife with just a little bit more to do...

Picture of Sarah.

What does Sarah do with her time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)