More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 36 by airwreck airwreck

What did the nurse do next?

Blowjob.

Hajime watched the nurse pull up a stool and sit between his thighs. He let out a sigh when she grasped his thick limp shaft with her petite hands and started to stroke his cock to life.

"I see that you did not take the erectile dysfunction medication that I had prescribed you?" Shoko noted as she stared at his massive erection in Ai's tiny hands.

"No, doctor," he groaned when the nurse began licking the tip of his cock like a little girl would with a lollipop. She gave Hajime a cute smile and giggled before opening her mouth to engulf his cock head. He let out a moan when she twirled her tongue around his sensitive glans.

"As you can see, Tanaka-san, our methods at the clinic is unconventional," Shoko smiled at her patient as she removed her lab coat, "but highly effective."

The janitor leaned back on the table while Ai slowly swallowed his shaft. She had sucked many cocks before but none were as big as his but nonetheless she managed to engulf the entire length of his cock without gagging.

"Very impressive, Nurse Koyanagi," Shoko chuckled. "Let me try." Ai slid her stool back to give room for both of them to kneel in front of their patient's erection.

Hajime could not believe what was happening -- both the cute nurse and the gorgeous doctor were kneeling in front of him and taking turns licking and sucking his cock! Shoko would look up at him with a seductive look whenever she teasingly ran her tongue around the tip of his cock.

"I... I..." he stammered.

"I think he is going to cum, doctor," Nurse Ai giggled at his twitching cock.

"Let us help him relieve some of his stress then," Shoko chuckled. The two young women grabbed his long, thick shaft with one hand each and playfully stroked it until jets of semen splashed across their faces.

"He is still hard, doctor!" Ai gasped.

"That is very impressive without your medication, Tanaka-san," Shoko smiled, scooping the cum off her face and licking her fingers clean of the sticky white cream.

"Arigato," he sighed.

"But before we continue we should remove our clothing or risk getting them stained," the doctor recommended with a smirk. The two girls stood up to undress -- Ai had a plain white sports bra and panties beneath her pink uniform and Shoko slipped off her blouse and miniskirt to reveal her leopard spot pattern lingerie bikini underwear.

"Should we not remove our underwear as well, doctor?" the young nurse asked innocently.

"Yes, we should," Shoko smiled mischievously at Hajime.

The janitor stared at the women unlatch their bras to free their enormous perfectly-shaped tits. His cock twitched when they finally rolled off their panties to reveal their glisteningly wet pussies -- Ai's snatch was shaven bald while Shoko's had nicely trimmed strip. He was stunned in awe with his mouth opened at the sight of the two buxom women standing in front of him with their clothes pooled around their feet.

Dr. Sugimoto smiled at her nurse before turning back to her patient. "Who would you like to start your therapy with?"

Hajime's eyes darted back and forth between the two pairs of magnificent breasts as he tried to decide. The nurse had larger breasts than the doctor and she looked like she just graduated from nursing school, Hajime found the gorgeous doctor's perfect body to irresistible to pass up.

Who did he choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)