More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 37 by airwreck airwreck

Who did he choose?

Dr. Sugimoto.

"I would like to begin with you, doctor," Hajime replied with a bit too much excitement in voice. The young nurse was cute -- she had a very youthful face but had the body of a voluptuous woman with huge tits, a combination he had often masturbated to while watching hentai anime -- but the doctor was drop dead gorgeous, slim, and exotically suntanned in a country where pale skin was socially preferred.

He did not need feel anxious of picking the correct choice or not because he reminded himself that both women were going to help him relieve his stress as long as his stamina held.

"Let us proceed then, Hanaka-san," the doctor nodded with a smirk. Kneeling in front of her patient, Shoko cupped her large breasts and enveloped his erection between her soft globes of flesh. While she slid her tits up and down his shaft, she teasingly licked the tip of his cock whenever it popped up from the soft crevice of her cleavage.

Hajime glanced over at the nurse and noticed that she was intently watching while massaging a breast with one hand and the other hand between her thighs. He could not wait to fuck those massive tits of hers!

Dr. Sugimoto playfully alternated one breast to the other to rub up and down his veiny roduntil her patient let out a loan moan, signaling he was about to cum. Releasing her tits, she engulfed his glans and feverishly stroked his shaft with both hands.

"Yattaaaaaa!!!" the janitor cried out as he blasted thick wads of semen down the doctor's throat.

After Shoko swallowed the last drop of jizz she pulled out his salvia-coated erection from her thick lips.

"Impressive, Tanaka-san," she smiled up at him. "For someone who did not take his erectile dysfunction medication you had managed to ejaculate twice and remain erect."

"Arigato, doctor," he grinned with pride at the knowledge it was his martial arts meditation that contributed to his newfound virility.

"Is it my turn?" Ai anxiously asked.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)