More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

What Did he Do?

Covered Me Up.

I found that I was holding my breath as he stood there, his arm outstretched. From my vantage point I could see he was hard, and if anything it was bigger then I remembered. He then moved forward and grabbed the blanket, pulling it up to cover my nudity.

I was disappointed, I had wanted him to touch me, stroke my breast or grope me. As he turned to leave the room I mumbled a feeble “Thank you Daddy.” He stopped again in the doorway and turned to look back at me, as he did I rolled over this time rolling the blankets off of me.

My naked back was revealed to my father, my legs and waist, my arse and cunt were still covered, which was disappointing, “Goodnight Kimmi.” And he left.

That night I dreamt of my father in the shower, stroking his cock for me. I dreamt of him coming into my bedroom, wearing just his robe. He groped me, felt my breasts as his cock hardened, I moaned at his touch and as I did he inserted his thick cock into my mouth.

That was when I woke up, the sun just starting to rise, I was horney beyond belief humping at the pillow I found between my legs. I was disturbed by how turned on I was over the idea of my father using me, but loved every second.

Then I heard in the distance moans, bumping, thumping and moans, from the sounds of it they had been at it a while. My father was pounding my mother in the master bedroom, he was horny, I had made him horny.

I got out of bed and put on an oversized shirt and went down to the kitchen. The coffee machine was just finishing when Dad came downstairs, he was wearing his robe tied tight around his waist. “Coffee? I think you could use the energy.” I said with a smile.

“Kimberly,” He began as he took the coffee from my hands.

“Don’t worry about it Dad.” I said leaning back against the counter, “Nothing from last night was upsetting to me.” I looked down to notice that my father’s cock was hard and poking between the folds of his robe. I raised an eyebrow towards him and resisted the urge to lick my lips.

“I’m your father Kimberly and what happened last night was not right.” He couldn’t make eye contact with me.

“Dad, I know who you are.” I said, “I’m just glad I could give someone I love something they desired.” The toaster popped and I pulled out an English muffin, “Butter or Jam?”

Dad and I had a chat while eating muffins and coffee, it all seemed normal for a little while, before Dad noticed his cock was hanging out of his robe. “Shit, I’m sorry Kimberly I didn’t notice.” Dad explained as he wrapped his robe around himself again.

“It’s alright Dad, I know you find me attractive and that is alright.” I said.

Where to From Here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)