More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Where to From Here?

Debrief with Mark

The remainder of the morning was fairly normal, my mother criticised my attire, my father didn’t say much, though I did catch him looking at me more then normal, though I didn’t know if that was all in my head of not.

Then my parents went to work, with me leading the way out of the driveway, for me I went straight to Uni. Getting there I checked my mobile to find a handful of messages from Mark and one from Julie.

Mark: Hope daddy creamed you good.

Mark: You going straight to Uni with your cunt full of daddy cream?

Mark: See you tonight, I want to hear everything.

Julie: Should I start planning a baby shower?

I knew it was going to be a hard day to focus, I was still so horney, there is only so much a set of fingers can do and it was no where near enough.

That afternoon when I got home Mark had already poured some wine for me and was sitting in the living room waiting. “I want you to tell me all about it.” He said after he had kissed me.

I went through all the events slowly, with Mark occasionally asked questions for more details, as I was describing the events Mark had been massaging my shoulders. A I was telling him about what happened in the den his hands moved down to my breasts and he played with my nipples as I told him about Dad covering me up in bed.

“I’m a little disappointed that things didn’t go better, but it’s a start.” He said when I was done.

“A start?” I turned to face him, “Last night I flashed my father like a wet t-shirt competition, let him perve down my top and then lay down in my bed completely naked for him to look at.” I gave Mark a playful push, “I saw my father’s erection over me and this morning got to see his bare cock. A start. I think your timeline said I should be doing this in week three.”

Mark laughed, “Ok, you are right.” Then he paused thoughtfully, “Speaking of timeline, I believe this means we need to go shopping for some nice lingerie for you this weekend as your reward.”

“Ooh, sounds good to me, maybe we should bring Julie along, get a matching set so if Julie ever joins me with Dad.” I smiled as I leant into Mark for a kiss, “How was your night with Julie?”

Mark moaned, “You getting banged by your father made her wild. She just loves the idea of you getting knocked up by him.”

“I know, she asked me if she should set up a baby shower yet.” I told him.

“Well, you are fertile in two weeks, and you are well ahead of schedule.” He smiled.

I moaned as I leant in to kiss him again. “Please fuck me.” I begged, and that was exactly what he did.

A quick summary of the next week.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)