More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 29 by TheScyle TheScyle

How does John react to this?

He is shaken

It was impossible for John to believe this and at the same time it was also impossible not to. His mother was a sex addict, this much he could swallow. To his personal shame, once he reached that part he had taken out his dick and started to stroke it. Yet as he went on and reached the part of his father not really being married to his mother?

How did he never notice this? Yes, sure, his father was away on business trips a lot. But like the report said, he is a very important person in society, so he always explained it like that. Did that mean that right now he wasnt on a trip but just with his other family?

John was furious about that guy. He was blackmailing his mom, forcing her to fuck him, just so he played the dad for him, John, every now and then. Sure, his mother probably was happy being fucked, if what this report said was true, but she still had .

But what flipped him off the most was the way he didn't even do a good job. Mom was still not pleased, she had to masturbate all the time, his father was rarely ever around and if he was, he was a jackass to her.

The plan what he had to do was in his mind within the second. He would use his fathers sick tricks against him. The only problem was, he needed mana for that. He went into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

After emptying half a gallon of milk in one go as well as a full plate of ham he saw the window pop up.

Status added: Overfed

While you are overfed, your mana regeneration boni from food have been nullified. You will be overfed for half an hour.

Fuck. Exactly the opposite. He wanted to eat a lot so he regained mana faster. Now he was stuck at... he looked at his character sheet, 38 mp. And his regen was down to 2 a minute. He needed just a little more.

While going up and down all rooms, looking for anything he could use, he failed to calm himself down one bit.

40 mp. Alright, he had planned to wait for 50 but there was no way he could hold himself back even a second longer.

He turned around on the spot and walked into his mothers bedroom, not bothering to knock or checking if she was asleep. He knew now that the only reason she was still in bed was because he told her to be after making her cum. She would be awake and lay there.

"Hello, Mom, I have something to discuss with you. It is quite serious so you better listen closely!" He started their conversation. Hell, if this would end wrong... no, it wouldn't. He was going to do the right thing. And he would do it now!

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)