More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 28 by TheScyle TheScyle

What does he read?

The Case Of Brenda Newman

Subject: Brenda Newman

Topic: Sexual Behaviour

Result: The Subject has been sexually interested from an early age on. At the age of twelve she recieved her first orgasm by her own hand. At fourteen she had a routine worked out for her daily life which consisted of 4 daily orgasms. Shortly after her ninteenth birthday she was caught by her adoptive father. He insisted she continued.

From that point onward her routine consisted of her four private orgasms as well as some extra he performed for in front of him.

As she started dating, she made sure to only date guys with massive sexual interest in her, as well as stamina. She adapted to her physical needs as well as she could. On a date with a guy who wanted to tease her by not letting her cum for a day, she became angry and left him. She noticed herself that she is unable to think clearly if her arousal rises to high.

After seeing a therapist about this problem she is an enlisted sex addict. To deal with her problem in a different way, she also consulted Hypnosis therapy. Her main request on both therapies were not to take away her lust or sexual demand, but to give her a way of acting like herself around her friends and family.

Neither of them succeeded. Throughout plentifull testing the subject figured out that orgasms done to her by others are having a prolonged effect, while the self caused ones only seem to keep her sane for a short amount of time.

After getting pregnant from a married man she was shaken wild. Her sexual desire and her motherly instinct were conflicting each other. She made an agreement with the father of her child. Since he was a well earning man with a reputation that should not be ruined, he agreed to pay for her small house and her costs. In return he will only stop by rarely, fuck her again, as she wishes for him to, and then leave back to his original family.

In the years after her sons birth the father often came and engaged her sexually, insisting that she would not get any other man. She complied and only was pleasured by him and herself. He installed a deeply ridden trigger in her mind, that any request made to her while or after she had an orgasm has to be accepted as a way to pay the orgasm back. Her sex focussed mind was unable to resist against this logic.

The subject is trying hard every day to not let her son notice her sexual desire towards anything, to give him a normal life.

How does John react to this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)