More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by killerk7 killerk7

Start in London or Oxford

London

You start in London which is where Amy, Harriet and Shannon live. Amy created her profile last night while Harriet and Shannon created theres this morning. The time is 7:30 in the morning Shannon and Harriet are off to work at 8:00 while Amy is off to university at 9:30.

Shannon lives in an apartment on her own which is in the city of London. She loves living close to the city because it's close to bars and clubs. Shannon is in her room getting ready for work she is wearing a black skirt and top for work she gets into her car and drives off to work.

Harriet Lives in Southwark London near the London bridge. Her morning is like no ordinary going onto aggresivefemales and watching some clips. One clip arouses her that much her hand goes near her pussy and she strokes it. Her hand keeps stroking her pussy and she moans "fuck... oh yes fuck". She is late for work as the time is 8:30.

Amy Lives near the University of London she has been talking to Eva from Oxford. She is enjoying her chat with Eva and wants to meat her. Amy schedule is busy with the next couple of days intense with football matches and end of year University results.

She typed to Eva saying "i'm sorry but my end of year results are coming up soon and there are many football matches i must play like the FA Cup final". Amy pressed her hands against waist and then went to go get changed for University.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)