More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by killerk7 killerk7

What's next?

Amy

Amy got up at 8:00 to check her profile to see if anything new happend. She saw that there was some messages form another woman named Eva. Amy liked the looks of Eva profile picture and accepted the contact and started talking. They started by typing hey to each other and it got steamy and hotter after that.

Amy told Eva that she had a busy schedule and that she had to focus on other things other than dating. Eva understood and went offline, Amy sighed she loved the looks of Eva but she loved older woman. What would Amy say to Eva she didn't mind maybe meeting her to see where there relationship went but she needed to get changed for Uni.

Amy walked into her closet to see what she could wear. She pulled out some erotic looking dresses then thought nah cause she would get in trouble by the teachers. So she just put on some jeans and a white t shirt and walked to Uni.

When Amy arrived at the University of London she went straight to her classes and had thoughts of Eva all day. Which made her wet and moist she had to go the the bathroom again for the fifth time this day. But she waited until the class was over before she went into the bathroom.

Amy walks inside the bathroom and check what class she has next which was football practice, She loved football practice but she hated being so wet and moist right now.She sat on one of the tolit and changed her panties hopefully this pair will last her all of football practice. She walks over to the change rooms and sees the other woman getting changed which turned her on she could only think about Eva which was bad this would make her wet again.

Gets Wet or Gets Changed in Private

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)