More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by killerk7 killerk7

What's next?

Shannon

Shannon was a boss of an company and knew her worker Harriet was always late. Shannon discovered that Harriet on the dating website is the same Harriet. But Harriet did not know that her boss was Shannon. Shannon arrived at work an hour early, she bites her lip because Harriet was on the last strew and this ment she would be fired.

Shannon picked up her phone and tried to call Harriet but there was no answer. Shannon told another worker to look over the business while she was out. Shannon got into her car and drove over to Harriet's place. Shannon got out and knocked onto Harriet's door only to see that she was naked.

"He boss what are you doing at my house?" asked Harriet

"Your... Late again" replied Shannon

Shannon then listened inside Harriet's apartment only to hear moaning noises. Shannon looks at Harriet angry and shoves her into her own apartment. Shannon then shuts the door behind her. "Your a naughty little bitch who masturbates to porn... well masturbate to this then" says Shannon

Shannon starts sucking onto one of Harriet's tits, Harriet pleads Shannon to stop but Shannon just ignores the demand. After Shannon is done with sucking Harriet's tits she stops to find a strap-on. Shannon put her finger to Harriet's lips and asks.

"And what do you do with this?" asks Shannon

Shannon then removed her finger from Harriet's mouth to let her respond to the question.

"I.. I fuck sluts with it" replied Harriet

Shannon then turns Harriet, Now Shannon can see Harriet's ass and pussy directly in front of her. Shannon then grabs the strap-on.

Run or Sex in Shannon's eyes

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)