More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by killerk7 killerk7

What's next?

Harriet

As Harriet is moaning over lesbian anal porn in her apartment she relies how good of a time she is having and forgets that she has work.

As she watches porn her hand is near her pussy and she strokes it with two fingers. After that she reaches down there with her hand and lays back and just enjoys the excitement. Then she hears a knock at her front door, Harriet is wearing nothing and she realized she is an hour late for work. Harriet walks up to her door and opens it to see her boss standing there.

"He boss what are you doing at my house?" asked Harriet

"Your... Late again" replied Harriet's boss

"I'm sorry truly" replied Harriet

Harriet's boss listens inside her apartment to hear what sounds like moaning noises. Harriet's boss looks at Harriet angry and then pushes Harriet back inside her apartment. Harriet's boss shuts the door and says "Your a naughty little bitch who masturbates to porn... well masturbate to this then"

Harriet looks shocked, Harriet's boss starts kissing Harriet's tits. "Please boss stop" asks Harriet

"You should of thought about this before masturbating to porn and signing up to a dating website" says Harriet's boss

Harriet's boss puts her finger to her lips and then finds a strap-on on the ground "And what do you do with this?" asks Harriet's boss. She releases her finger from Harriet's mouth "I.. I fuck sluts with it" replied Harriet. Harriet's boss laughs and then tells her prepare your ass Harriet's boss was Shannon which Harriet did not know.

Run or Sex in Harriet's eyes

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)