More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 33 by airwreck airwreck

What happened next?

Shoko watches Miki deepthroat her husband.

Dr. Sugimoto intently watched Miki licked the tip of her husband's penis before taking it into her mouth and alternate between sucking and twirling her tongue around his cock head. "Very good, Mrs. Kataoka."

"Very good, Miki-chan," Kenji echoed the doctor's compliment.

"Now open your jaw a bit more and slowly swallow as much of your husband's shaft," Shoko instructed. "Do not take too much or you might gag! Pull out if you need to!"

Miki nodded and did what the doctor suggested -- she took a deep breath before loosening her jaw muscles and let more Kenji's cock slide into her mouth and down her throat. But she started to feel her gag reflex and quickly withdrew his thick shaft from her mouth, gasping for air.

"You did well, Mrs. Kataoka."

"Thank you, doctor, but I would like to try again," she smiled at her husband. Kenji smiled back.

"Very well, Mrs. Kataoka, but please remember to take your time," Shoko said. She watched Miki again swallow her husband's cock but take it out, only to try again to take a bit more. She repeated the exercise until she finally had her nose against her husband's pubes.

Kenji closed his eyes and let his wife bob her head up and down his shaft. He could not believe he was finally getting a blow job from her! She stopped occasionally to take a deep breath before wolfing down his cock again. He held the back of her head and help guide his cock down her throat. However, as much as he wanted to fuck Miki's face for hours he could only endure several minutes of it before he felt his balls tighten.

Where did he cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)