More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 34 by airwreck airwreck

Where did he cum?

In her pussy.

"Miki-chan, please stop," Kenji panted.

His wife stopped and popped his cock from her mouth. "Why?"

"I need to fuck you," he replied, offering his hand to help her stand him. Before she could stand, Kenji bent his wife over the table and unceremoniously jabbed his cock in her cunt in one quick and hard thrust.

Miki grabbed the table for support while her husband madly pounded away from behind. She mewled as his cock churned in and out of her.

Shoko smiled while she intently watched the couple bring each other to orgasm and then another. "I will let you two freshen up and get dressed."

Kenji and Miki barely heard the doctor's words as they panted in the afterglow of the best sex they had in years. When they finally recovered and gotten dressed, Miki booked another follow-up appointment with the doctor a week later, after her ovulation was over. To much to their happiness, the doctor informed Miki that she was finally pregnant and the couple thanked Shoko for introducing them to lower their inhibitions on new sex positions to liven up their lovemaking.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)