More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

It deserves some explanations.

The Abyss for beginners.

Seeing Moira fall over during the explosions of the slimes near her, John rushed down from the bus stop roof to see if she was OK.

All around him the world was shattering and through the holes he could see the rest of the normal world outside this Protected Space.

While helping her get up her face brushed on his hard dick and it made her kiss it. Being on the brink of shooting on another slime before all of that he came on her face.

During her confusion he decided to use Theft on her, he counted on her not knowing all of what the slimes took from her and not knowing what he took.

He didn't risk opening his inventory to check what he got though, she had magic and was in his party, she might be able to see it. Thinking of that he dissolved the group now that there were no monsters around.

"What a pervert you are. How many times can this thing shoot like that?" she complained while brushing cum from her face.

New Skill: Arouse lvl1, 20mp
Arouse: this spell increases the target's sexual arousal for 20 minutes. You can get the effects of this spell for half the mp price if the target is in contact with your semen.

Well who just lied about being grossed out? He could only have got this spell if he actually aroused her. Considering she thought it took one hour for a guy to cum again she might be genuinely impressed by him and maybe even found the size of his dick normal.

"Hey, I helped like I could. I didn't have enough mana to kill them all with my spell, they were nearly three times my level. I think you need to tell me what is going on." he told her.

"Alright I'm going to assume you got those powers over the weekend or I would have known earlier. Like you are now aware magic exists, there is a large spirit permeating the earth. It is known as Gaia by some or God to others, my order calls her the Lady. There is a hidden world of magic users all around the world known as the Abyss. Houses, guilds, clans, orders, sects, gangs all fight for domination over each other and the normal world. Some are born with powers through accident or their bloodline, others like you develop them later and are chosen by the Lady, they are often called late bloomers. They can be powerful but often unstable, their power growing faster than their mastery over it. The reason that normal humans don't know about this are these, Protected Spaces, Illusion barriers they have many names. The world spirit allows all magic users to create those so that their conflicts do not destroy the earth. Nothing happening inside affects the outside world and there are other boons to them, times flow faster inside for example. Are you following me?" she said in one go.

It should seem confusing but between Gamer's spirit and years spent quickly listening to information like that in video-games he got a grasp of those things easily.

"A few questions. Can I create one of those Barriers? You belong to an Order? Why was our teacher here? And why do my powers look like I am in a video game?" he asked her.

Before she could reply he remembered that they were in the middle of the street during the afternoon totally naked (if you didn't count her metal panties as clothes). He equipped his clothes again and grabbed the few items that the slimes they took out as a group dropped. He got a second jar of slime, about 50$, some sort of bracelet and a strange book. He put it all safely in his inventory.

While he was doing that he saw Moira reach inside her shield with her hammer and it disappeared inside, she removeder her armored greaves and put them inside too. Finally she took a pile of clothes out of it and the shield shrunk down to the small shield medallion he saw her pin on her uniform at school. She got dressed still wearing her metal panties.

They went away from the street for a few more explanations. And Moira created another barrier to show John how to do it and be alone to talk.

New skill: Instant Dungeon lvl1, 5mp.
Instant Dungeon: creates an Illusion barrier around the caster. It can be empty or contain monsters who will grow in strength depending on the caster's level.
Time is 20% faster inside, it will improve as the skill gains levels.

Moira explained that her order, The Order of the Golden Rose, was created by the Lady of the Lake from the Arthurian legend to protect people from the most evil magic users of the Abyss. She often patrolled to capture rogue mages bent on hurting or enslaving civilians, as they called normal humans.

He explained, omitting a lot of things (everything regarding sex or his Theft spell), what happened to him.

"Well late bloomers often get their powers through an intense practice or the mastery of a skill. There are monks that get some through meditation, world renowned athletes or genius doctors. It seems you got them through mastering gaming and that it shaped your powers," she explained.

"And through writing, reading and watching so much porn," he added silently, remembering his high libido and lvl18 Masturbation skill.

"I have to go home or my mom will worry, can we talk more about this later?" he asked her.

"Well if your family doesn't know there is no reason to alarm them. Just be careful and try not to draw attention, there are dangerous people in the Abyss that would hurt or capture you to exploit your powers. Meet me at lunch tomorrow and you will come to the Manor after school," she said. On that she broke the Barrier and walked away.

John took a last look at her and walked home. His mom didn't know about his absent teacher so he would only be slightly late.

He still had to test things in the evening and see the items he picked up.

Des#15_CharacterSheet

Home Sweet Home!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)