More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Battle team up.

Golden rain, pearl necklace and scarlet moon.

John unequipped his clothes once again and from the startled look on Moira's face he guessed that while she had powers they probably didn't involve an inventory like his own.

"Should I aim for the weakest ones of the ones just around you?" he asked her.

"One weak enough for me to dispatch but in range of my hammer," she replied to him.

Before he did though a pop up opened in front of him.

Create party:
Invite Lady Moira Brighton?
YES NO

A party system to group with others, that would be useful. And if it was like in a game it would also mean that he would have shared xp and that he would lvl up when she killed those monsters.

He clicked yes and warned her. "Accept the request! "

"What the.. Is that a video game? What is this shit?" she replied clearly troubled.

"Just tap the yes button!" he shouted. Once she did he got the notification that they were now a party.

He grabbed his dick and concentrated, after a few seconds a stream of urine got out in the direction of the monsters.

Sadly as it got away from him it dispersed in a rain of drops and lost coherence. Rather than to hit full on the one he aimed at it sprinkled over two or three Goo Girls and on Moira too.

"What the fuck are you doing? Can't you aim with that boy thing of yours? And it doesn't work, look the ones that got wet don't stop moving." she said still crushing the creatures to keep them at bay, reducing thin slivers of their health bars.

John couldn't stop himself from using Observe again on her armor and it was now at 1/50 durability.

He remembered his quest this morning and the skill he got, the only one he had already higher than lvl1.

Masturbation lvl 18
Masturbation: your high skill allows you to get hard with little to no stimulation. Your ejaculation is a lot stronger than normal and your balls refill total in 2 minutes up to 20 times a day.

It probably was the high amount of cum that the slime into a debuffed state to digest it. He also knew that he could jerk off multiple times in a row so with the special regeneration and extra power he would be able to snipe each slime.

Just at the right moment Moira's armor fell off her in bits, dissolving on the ground. The redhead had majestic tits which were now exposed in his view.

She still held onto her hammer and shield. She still had her belt on which probably meant it was magical and she had some strange metallic panties on that also seemed unaffected by the corrosive slime just like her boots. The ensemble was perfect fap material, looking like an Erotic parody of some fantasy stuff.

John grabbed his dick and began pumping. In a few instants he shot a huge glob of semen at the slime facing Moira. Most of it hit the slime with only a few droplets landing on her breasts, which was enough to keep him rock hard and ready for round two. The mix of his Gamer's body, Masturbation and high Libido meant that while he wouldn't last very long (damn low endurance) he could go on right after cumming and jerk off once again.

"In the name of the Lady!" shouted Moira. Her next hit with her hammer was accompanied with a blast of golden magical energy.

crit 500 dmg

The slime was only at 468hp so it exploded. Strangely he only got 20xp out of it despite it being of a lot higher lvl, but he didn't have time to think about that.

"Damn! Double dmg for the crit and +50% for the debuff, she does 100 dmg per hit on a strike. Maybe even more with the dmg resistance of these things. She is a scary girl!" thought John.

"Are you ready to strike again?" he asked her.

"What? Yes! But don't you have to wait an hour or something?" she asked him. She either had as little experience of sex as he did and never watched any porn or researched sex online, or she had really disappointing boyfriends. One hour seriously?

"Get ready! On your left." he shouted

Again a powerful glob of cum flying on a slime.

"In the name of the Lady!" she shouted for another magic strike of her hammer.

246 dmg

It worked but wasn't enough so she struck again and it exploded. Once again John received 20xp. He was already fapping and ready to shout at another target.

This time the two magic strikes put the slime at 11hp.

Magic Bolt

15 dmg
60xp

Magic Bolt lvl4, 4 mp, 20 dmg.

Cool his attack skill lvled up, and he got more xp, either because of the kill shot or it counted the damage done to calculate xp sharing.

Before he could choose another target the slightly odd grey sky went black and a bright red orb appeared in the sky.

Looking in that direction he noticed someone standing on a roof top.

Observe

Victoria Wentworth.
??? Lvl ???
???????????????????????

Why was his history teacher doing that and what the hell was this spell she was using?

Suddenly tendrils of energy flew from the orb to each slime in sight and all over the place encased by this invisible wall and all of them exploded as sparks of energy that were drawn back to the sphere.

He saw his teacher clap her hands and the sky broke into pieces, a second later she disappeared into thin air.

Des#14_CharacterSheet

It deserves some explanations.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)