More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8

What does he say?

I don't think I will fit inside you.

He said, while he started to unzip his pants. A enourmous bulk was hold up in his underwear, and as he put also that down, a half erect penis jumped out of it's containment.

Katies eyes widened. She had seen a lot of dicks in her life. (Just like almost all women, most men didn't wear any pants when it was hot outside) But she had never seen a penis this big or thick.

'Yes, yes, I know. But don't be scared. I won't use it until you're ready.' He tuck his package up in his pants again.

'Now, before we arrive at the mansion, there are some things we need to do.'

_____

Sidenote: Both of the following story lines will lead to body modifications.

In the line: 'Her first mods.' Her new owner will change Katies appearence and personallity quickly and drastically. She will become his symbol of power and sex.

The seccond story line, 'Getting a new wardrobe' Richard will lead her through the elitist citylife of wealth and extravagance. He want's to use her to mod her into something truly unique, in this world where everything seems to have been done before. This version of Mr. White wants more slow and subtle adjustments for his properties, modds are are less Obvious, more hidden under the surface. He treats Katie as a masterpiece of art.

I'm planning to give both stories a sidestory where Katie tries to escape to the groop of Free Women that live in this world.

Where are they going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)