More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Wikia Wikia

Which bathroom does Zoe go into?

The futa's room on the left.

I smiled slightly as I chose the room on the left.

The room was almost packed with students and even a few teachers. A row of cabinets were mirrors and sinks would be sat, the naked asses of students poked out of holes cut out of the wall with photographs of the students who are i the walls hanging above them as each of them were getting a harsh dicking from other students. Some of the naked asses had black marker markings graffitied on them with such writing as "Slut-Queen was here" or "Cum Dump" drawn on with various arrows pointing to their orifices and balls. A large sign hung above them all stating "Wear a rubber. Keep it clean."

The doors of the stalls were removed, revealing naked students bound and suspended about the toilets in an elaborate bondage rigging, their arms and legs suspended by leather bracers and their mouths gagged with ball-gags and horse-gags. Some of them had condom-like strappings over their erect cocks, preventing them from cumming at their asses and pussies were abused. Against one of the walls was a large machine that dispensed free lube and condoms for only 50 cents each.

The "Futa" Room was a public-use facility (one of various ones in the school) designed to let students let off steam in between classes and to reduce the amount of public fucking going on in the hallways and causing an obstruction to other students. The students in the room being fucked publicly were usually either volunteer students or troublemakers serving detention (hence the penis-chastity devices).

What is Zoe doing there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)