More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by lexist lexist

Give it to them?

Get them more

I decide to get them more. I walk over to the pool with the three beers that I have. "I'll get you more but you kids have to behave yourselves."

"We're not kids Mr. Dan, we're all 18."

"Right..." I hand Jenny the beers, "Just don't make me regret this. I'm going to go get some more beers I'll be right back."

As I'm walking away Hallie says, "We'll make sure you don't regret it Mr. Dan." {if Horniness>9}With that comment my cock twitches and is now painfully tenting the front of my shorts, at least I'm walking away from the pool and they can't see my condition.{endif}

I shake my head and go to the kitchen to get another six pack{if Horniness>9}, adjusting my hardness to make walking a little easier{endif}. When I get back out to the pool {if Kenny leaves = true}{else}Jo and Kenny are sitting on the far side of the pool just kicking their feet in the water, sipping their beers and talking quietly.{endif} Jenny and Hallie are waiting for me on the near side of the pool. Hallie is drinking from a beer, Jenny floats up onto her back looking at me down the length of her body. Her blue and white polka dot encased breasts the only part of her body to break the surface.

"I hope one of those is for me Mr. Dan."

I kneel down at the side of the pool and grab a beer. "Come and get it."

She stays floating on her back looking at me through the two islands of her breasts. "How about you come in and join us."

I don't want to get in the pool, but dipping my feet in sounds nice and staying close to this eyecandy for a little while longer is also appealing. I sit on the side of the pool sinking my feet into the water. "There you go, is this good enough?" {If Horniness>9}I'm afraid it may be too much as I am still sporting a little more than a semi and my shorts are still stretched a little by my straining member.{endif}

"I suppose it will work." Jenny says as she drops her body below the surface and swims over towards me. She swims right up between my legs and grabs the beer from my hand. "Thanks Mr. Dan. This is nicer isn't it?" She says her face only inches from my {if Horniness>9}throbbing erection, which has to be obvious to Jenny from her position{else}crotch{endif}." I feel a little awkward and nervously glance up to see if Jo is watching, but {if Kenny leaves = true}she is {else}Kenny and her are{endif} nowhere to be seen.

"Hey where did Jo {if Kenny leaves = true}{else}and Kenny{endif} go?" My fatherly instincts begin to kick in.

"Don't worry, I'm sure {if Kenny leaves = true}she is{else} they're {endif} fine. Stay here with us," Jenny says as she runs a hand up my leg towards my {if Horniness>9}shaft, which is now literally twitching in anticipation{else}crotch{endif}.

Look for Jo or stay here

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)