More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by bs313 bs313

Look for Jo or stay here

The choice is taken out of my hands

I don't respond to Jenny. I just continue to look around for any sign of Jo or Kenny. All of the sudden, I feel someone's hands unbuttoning my shorts, then pulling my fly down and yanking my cock out into the open air. The next thing I know, I feel someone's mouth envelop my cock, until her lips reach the base. I gasp in surprise, and look down to see Hallie's red hair bobbing up and down, as she practically inhales my shaft over and over again. Jenny is floating next to her, smiling up at me. "Oh fuck." I say in a growl. I put one hand on the ground next to me in order to keep myself steady, while using the other hand to grab a hold of Hallie's hair as she continues to suck me off. I look over to Jenny again, only she's no longer there. Hallie deepthroats me again, and I feel myself getting ready to explode in her mouth. She suddenly pulls off my cock with a pop, depriving me of my impending orgasm. Just as I'm about to ask why she stopped, Jenny resurfaces holding what appear to be the bottoms to Hallie's bikini. "She's ready for her reward, Mr. Dan." She say in a mischievous tone. Still reeling from the blowjob, it takes me a moment to realize what she means. But, once I connect the dots, I waste no time. I shed my clothes and jump into the pool. We make our way to the shallow end of the pool, where Hallie gets onto the steps on all fours, and wiggles her ass at me enticingly.

I step up behind her, grab two handfuls of delicious teenage ass, and squeeze. She squeaks loudly in surprise, then giggles. I press my cock up against her pussy, pushing the tip just through her lips. Then I begin sliding it up and down, deliberately brushing up against her clit on every pass. I can tell it's driving her wild, as she starts squirming and moaning. She pushes her ass back towards me, trying to get me inside her. But I make sure not to enter her just yet. "Please." I hear her mutter. "Please what? Tell me what you want." I command, enjoying every second of me taking control of this nubile young girl. "Give me your cock." She whines. "I need it inside me." With that, I ram my cock home inside of her. "Oh yes! Fuck me, Mr. Dan!" She practically screams. "Not so loud." I command, still pounding her hot cunt for all it's worth. "And you belong to me now. Call me Master."

"Fuck me harder, Master." She begs me. I grin with satisfaction, as I oblige her. "Since you were such a good girl before, and did such a good job servicing Master's cock, I'll give you what you want. But you better be grateful!" I declare sternly, thoroughly enjoying this power trip I suddenly find myself on. I'm slamming her as hard as I can, when she again yells "Oh thank you, Master! I love your cock, Master!" She really does need to shut up, or she's going to draw the attention of someone inside the house. Maybe Jenny can help.

How does Jenny help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)