More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by Torg Torg

Look for Jo or stay here

Stay with Jenny

The touch of the sexy teen's hand on my thigh riveted me to the spot. "She'll be okay, I guess," I said with a smirk.

Jenny returned my smile and winked, the tip of her tongue peeking out and running across her full lips. Keeping her eyes on mine, she ran a hand across my thickening bulge. Her fingers felt amazing. "Oooo, someone's excited," she cooed. She looked down as she outlined my thick shaft with her hand. {If Jenny sex=true}{else}Her eyes brightened up to see how substantial it was. I was pretty proud of my eight inches. She looked back up to my eyes. "... nice and big too."{endif} She bit her tongue tip. Her hand rubbed me a little faster, making me groan. She shifted and fondled my balls, bringing another moan from my throat. "Are you sure you don't want to slip into the pool?" she asked with a sigh, which made her sexy floatation devices rise out of the water more visibly.

This beautiful teen wanted something I had. A thrill ran through my body, thinking about her wrapping her legs around me as I plowed her in the water. I thought about it. Too many witnesses. But then a better idea came to mind. "Come to the garage in two minutes," I told her say as I stood up, reluctantly leaving her cock massage behind.

Jenny giggled, also quivering her gorgeous mounds. "Okay!"

I walked around the pool to the walkway toward the garage. I opened the door and walked in, reaching to flick on the lights. The glare of the fluorescent overhead light made me squint, so I turned them off again. Enough light was coming through the automatic garage door windows to provide sufficient mood lighting. I turned when the door opened. Jenny in all her sexy teen glory stepped through the door, closing it quietly. Her body was lithe and her chest well-endowed. Her bikini left very little skin covered. She turned and saw me, and her eyes glance down to my bulge.

{If Jenny sex=true}"I need you in me again Mr. Dan"{else}"This is so naughty, Mr. Dan!"{endif} Jenny said as she walked toward me, her hips swaying enticingly. When she reached me, she slipped her hand down my swim trunks, firmly gripping my member. She gasped and then sighed, looking up at you. "What naughty thing did you have in mind, Mr. Dan?" she said, giggling in her excitement.

I palmed her boob and squeezed it, feeling her nipple poking through the bikini top. Jenny moaned, closing her eyes. "I was thinking you could start with using the pretty little mouth, maybe give it a kiss? Or if you want to be really naughty, I could bend you over the car. Ever have sex on a Mustang?" My cock flexed in her hand, making her purr.

Her breathing was getting faster, which did lovely things to her boobs. She released my shaft and reached up to put her arms around my neck, kissing my lips and then slipping her tongue into my mouth. She tasted like berry lip gloss. I held her body, and her boobs, against me, and French kissed her. I felt her body tense just before she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I caught her ass and gave it a good squeeze. She broke the deep kiss and said, "Oh, Mr. Dan! I've never had sex on a Mustang before." She rubbed her cooch up and down on my cock, using her leg muscles to grind on me.

I carried her over to the car, lowering her to the hood. She reached behind her back to unhooked the top. She dropped the bikini on the hood, revealing her perky round boobs with fat red nipples. She looked down and shook her chest. She looked back up to watched my reaction. "Do you like my tits, Mr. Dan?"

"I love your tits, Jenny," I said as I lowered my mouth to suck her nipple.

She clutched my head to her chest and moaned. "Oh, Mr. Dan, that feels good."

I switched nipples and put my hands on her bikini bottoms, hooking the sides with my fingers. She bridged her legs, pulling her butt off the hood enough for me to get her bottoms down her legs. I stood back up and pulled them off all the way. Her look was worth everything. I looked down to see a sexy little landing strip pointing at her otherwise shaved pussy.

She reached and pulled at my trunks, {If Jenny sex=true}when my cock popped out of the top she smiled, "Mr. Dan, I love your cock. It's the biggest I've ever had."{else}and gasped when my cock popped out the top. Her wide eyes and big grin said volumes. "Mr. Dan! That's the biggest dick I've ever seen!" {Endif} She licked her lips, practically salivating.

I took the trunks off and left them on top of her suit. We were both naked now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)