More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Semprini Semprini

How does Francine respond?

Francine likes what she's seeing...

"Holy shit." Francine muttered to herself at the sight of the thick rod of fuckmeat parked between her plump ass. Though still covered by his pants, it was clearly the biggest rod of cock she'd ever encountered, and the way it was throbbing, it was threatening to burst out and claim what it clearly wanted. Francine's tight gym shorts were thin, and she could feel the heat coming off this monster cock hiding from her. "Cody, is that your...fucking hell, did you just feel like showing up every fucker in the city?" she whispered to Kenny. "That's your cock? That's not a cock, that's a fucking weapon." She started swaying her ass slightly, almost subconsciously, rubbing the beast between her cheeks to become even firmer. "What do you think you're doing, rubbing that beast on my ass like this? You trying to get me to break? How many women have you turned into loyal little fuckwhores by offering up this prize? Shit, it's getting harder...getting hotter...", she turned to lower her gaze at Kenny's eyes, as he was panting heavily and getting clearly flustered. "How much bigger can it go? Big enough to dig out my fucking pussy, I'd bet...man, any girl who took your boner out would really be biting off more than she can chew...bet you've got a fucking harem of whores hiding in that dorm room of yours. Bet you've made a legion of fuck sluts to drain your fucking balls each and every night...". Her dirty talk was getting her hotter, and her butt was moving more erotically, sliding the rock hard pole up and down like an assjob.

Francine leaned her hands against the bus window and shook her ass hard, eliciting a moan from Kenny. "Oh? He likes that? Dirty fucking stud, I know you've been staring at my ass all this time...lots of guys do, I just ignore it...but when a guy with a bitch breaking piece of cock like this gets all worked up over my ass...", Kenny was so entranced, he didn't even notice the bus drawing to a stop. Francine showed a scary, but sexy grin. "...then I get the urge to make him MY bitch..."

Francine practically shoved her way out of the bus, and when outside, she lifted Kenny easily over her shoulder. He let out a yelp, but could do nothing to stop the determined amazon from heading off. He had no idea where she was taking him now, but his cock was still rock solid in anticipation.

You're in trouble now, Kenny! Where's she taking him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)